PDA

View Full Version : Time Out Trailer

Pap
02-27-2017, 07:32 PM
Looking into the possibility of getting a camper trailer to pull with the F6B.
Anyone have one of these?
Opinions?
Thanks.

seadog
02-27-2017, 07:53 PM
Looking into the possibility of getting a camper trailer to pull with the F6B.
Anyone have one of these?
Opinions?
Thanks.

Their was a thread on just a kick ass little camper trailer for behind the F6B it was a fold out and it was just the best one I have ever seen. You might want to try the search feature and hopefully it will come up or one of the guys that has it might reply. It was called the Solace Deluxe motorcycle camping trailer.

Pap
02-27-2017, 08:08 PM
Their was a thread on just a kick ass little camper trailer for behind the F6B it was a fold out and it was just the best one I have ever seen. You might want to try the search feature and hopefully it will come up or one of the guys that has it might reply. It was called the Solace Deluxe motorcycle camping trailer.

I just looked them up on the net. Looks the same and about a grand cheaper.
Thanks seadog.

naga viper
02-28-2017, 12:09 AM
Pap i have a kompact kamp mini mate camper.
Fast setup light weight and nearly as narrow as the 6.
Mattress is super comfortable.
I am on motocampers.com lots of info on there

InvictusF6B
02-28-2017, 12:30 PM
I was very interested in the Time out Camper as well as Bunkhouse and the Solace. After extensive research I would highly recommend taking a look at the 'Rollahome'. I think its the best option in the off ground campers. www.rollahome.com

seadog
02-28-2017, 11:19 PM
I was very interested in the Time out Camper as well as Bunkhouse and the Solace. After extensive research I would highly recommend taking a look at the 'Rollahome'. I think its the best option in the off ground campers. www.rollahome.com

I tried to find a set up site for the roll-a-home and those are few and far between and the one I found had no narration on it and didn't show much about the unit and I could not see anywhere in the trailer where they had a space for storage items. Just a poor website and all the rested went out of there way to show it had plenty of storage for odds and end you would be taking with you.

InvictusF6B
03-01-2017, 02:46 PM
I tried to find a set up site for the roll-a-home and those are few and far between and the one I found had no narration on it and didn't show much about the unit and I could not see anywhere in the trailer where they had a space for storage items. Just a poor website and all the rested went out of there way to show it had plenty of storage for odds and end you would be taking with you.

I hear you Seadog, I admit the web site could certainly use an update. I have yet to make my purchase and I'm certainly not paid a dime to defend Rollahome. I would recommend looking at the web site gallery photos for more on the storage. I saw a few photos of the storage area that is located just below the bed platform. They advertise 18.5 Cu ft on the web page http://www.rollahome.com/gallery/photo-gallery/829-roll-100. This is one of the reasons I decided to choose this unit over the Time out. The time out has no dedicated storage area. The gear you want to bring with you must be placed in the tent (living area) during transit and somewhere else once you get there. I searched rollahome on youtube and it brought up 9 videos of varying usefulness. I understand your point of view and I too was ready to pay top dollar for a Time out till I saw the Roll a Home. There is a great article about the differences between the two form a guy whos owned them both over on Gl1800 ridersthink he goes by Zackybilly1. Maybe its just conformation bias but I think these two campers are the best on the market. I just think that the RAH edges out the Time out in ease of set up, storage, access to storage etc. Either way I think you will be happy with your purchase. Ride safe.

Pap
03-01-2017, 09:58 PM
Thanks for the feedback fellas.
I will have a lot of research in my future.

naga viper
03-02-2017, 05:00 AM
Pap while it's nice to have stuff i enjoy the hunt.

Pap
03-02-2017, 04:18 PM
Pap while it's nice to have stuff i enjoy the hunt.

Yep, me too.

Pap
03-03-2017, 10:41 AM
I found a Kwik kamp camper for sale.
Anyone have experience with this camper?