PDA

View Full Version : Mods to a Motorcycle

tiltingf6b
03-04-2017, 07:40 AM
As Daytona Bike Week approaches I turned to you tube to get a feel for what crazy is all about.
Yes people love to do crazy things to perfectly good motorcycles - car tires being the absolute mildest mod from what I can tell.
after watching this video I encourage my forum friends to do whatever it is they want to do to their F6B as long as they can have fun riding it after they are done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSHv9Qg7gzE

53driver
03-04-2017, 07:33 PM
I've got this (apparently) weird drive to keep the bike looking as stock as possible while spending a metric crap ton of money on unseen upgrades, like suspension and stereo.
Lol.

Cheers,
Steve

VStarRider
03-05-2017, 10:56 AM
I've got this (apparently) weird drive to keep the bike looking as stock as possible while spending a metric crap ton of money on unseen upgrades, like suspension and stereo.
Lol.

Cheers,
Steve

I am with you. I like to keep my vehicles as stock as possible; I don't like adding chrome this, chrome that, strips of lights, etc, etc. I am not saying any one else who does this is wrong, just how I like things. I believe the way they come stock is about as good as they get.

That being said, I just made my first purchase on WingStuff. I bought the Tridium multi-function LED fog lights and foot wind deflectors. They serve as additional turn signal lights, running lights and fog lights.

Next year, I am going with remote saddlebag releases with the key fob and maybe WillTill's cargo rack. I got my eye on some Aero pegs eventually as well...just pricey for what they do...

So far, I have made a radio knob key for glovebox and added the Madstad.