PDA

View Full Version : USB stick

stevenolts
03-06-2017, 05:08 PM
I replaced my USB stick and the USB play back is no longer on random. It seems to have lost its settings for the USB. Has this happened to anyone else. I forget how i programmed the random play. Any help before I search endlessly for the info? Thank you for all your help in advance. I kind of threw out a few questions in separate posts. I think it is best separate for future searches.

53driver
03-06-2017, 05:26 PM
For the iPod, pressing the "A-Sel/Rpt/RND" button on the audio panel causes randomness....

stevenolts
03-06-2017, 05:30 PM
Thank you. I was setting up a VMWARE server and I needed a USB stick to load the OS on in a hurry. I only had one for the bike because I refuse to have one available to carry into work by accident. TS/SCI scifs if caught I would be fired.

unsub
03-06-2017, 07:35 PM
Thank you. I was setting up a VMWARE server and I needed a USB stick to load the OS on in a hurry. I only had one for the bike because I refuse to have one available to carry into work by accident. TS/SCI scifs if caught I would be fired.

Understandable, that's protocol.

MisterB
03-06-2017, 10:50 PM
For the iPod, pressing the "A-Sel/Rpt/RND" button on the audio panel causes randomness.... And that works for the USB stick? Sheesh, skipped over that. Note to self: RTFM Thanks!