PDA

View Full Version : Elite 4 Dunlop tires

Bunny
03-09-2017, 08:20 PM
i am heading down to Mesa Arizona soon. Is there a good place and reasonably priced place that i should go to to get The E4's - i am from Canada so i wont have to pay any duty on them when i cross the border. Can anyone out there tell me a good place to go to for leathers, gloves, boots and tires?? haven't been there is 20 years so i would like some help with this if you can offer that to me - thanks.

Bunny the biker

lloydmoore1
03-10-2017, 07:51 AM
Here is great site with very good prices and free shipping to your door.

https://fortnine.ca/en/

Az Wingrider
03-10-2017, 05:37 PM
If you are looking for a great place to buy your tires and other accessories you cannot beat D and D Discount Motorcycles. I have used them for over twelve years. Mark, the owner and his staff will take care of you.

If you need any warranty work I use Western Honda, ask for Jason

For leathers and apparel there is Joetta's Leathers and Arizona Biker Leathers. Joetta's has a bigger selection but both are locally owned and friendly

Enjoy your stay in Arizona, there are some great roads in this area

Ixol Phaane
03-10-2017, 08:04 PM
+1 for all of these vendors. 👍🏽

I live in Glendale (West Phoenix) and have visited D&D, Western Honda and Arizona Biker Leathers. All three do good business. I can't speak for Joetta's personally, but I've heard good things. AZ Biker Leathers is in west Phoenix, but worth the trip if Joetta's doesn't do it for ya.

Give us a shout when ya get here and maybe we can get together for a RTE. We have some nice roads here and the weather's real nice now.

Safe travels!

Steve 0080
03-11-2017, 01:08 AM
Bunny, I would just have a Honda Shop in the area order you one in and let them install it. Might as well change the oil while your there!

WingStuff
03-17-2017, 06:06 PM
There's currently a Rebate program Dunlop is running for their Elite 4s where you get a $40 mail-in rebate when you buy two tires. The rebate is available under "Related Resources" on any of these tires: http://wingstuff.com/shop/dunlop_elite_4_tires_for_goldwing

Hope this helps!