PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Daytona Bike Week

Steve 0080
03-11-2017, 01:00 AM
I just go back! I have been there most of the day. Came home to take Mama to dinner and went back to meet some friends. For the first day, this has to be the biggest crowd in many years! The track was full, motels full, county busy, 92 backed up all the way out to I-4. Crazy!!! Main St was packed like it was the last weekend!! Many, many out of state tags. The Trump money was flowing!!!
Rivco is at the track close to turn one and close to the stadium. All the manufactures were present and seemed very busy. Most were caring a bag and many folks were having stuff added to the scoots.

Saw a few B's as well. If anyone is coming from the South exit towards Daytona on the way to 94North stay in the right lane and DO NOT merge onto 95 but over the bridge and make the first left. If coming from the North, exit onto 92 and you should be fine. Some exit up in Ormond and check out the H D shop then head south on back roads...

RTE next Friday at BJ's west of the track!!! Enjoy!!!

tiltingf6b
03-11-2017, 07:47 AM
I just go back! I have been there most of the day. Came home to take Mama to dinner and went back to meet some friends. For the first day, this has to be the biggest crowd in many years! The track was full, motels full, county busy, 92 backed up all the way out to I-4. Crazy!!! Main St was packed like it was the last weekend!! Many, many out of state tags. The Trump money was flowing!!!
Rivco is at the track close to turn one and close to the stadium. All the manufactures were present and seemed very busy. Most were caring a bag and many folks were having stuff added to the scoots.

Saw a few B's as well. If anyone is coming from the South exit towards Daytona on the way to 94North stay in the right lane and DO NOT merge onto 95 but over the bridge and make the first left. If coming from the North, exit onto 92 and you should be fine. Some exit up in Ormond and check out the H D shop then head south on back roads...

RTE next Friday at BJ's west of the track!!! Enjoy!!!

thanks for the tip - I'll be there the last weekend.

olegoat345
03-14-2017, 03:28 PM
Steve, when is your next central FL ride?

Steve 0080
03-15-2017, 06:46 AM
We are meeting for dinner in Daytona this Friday at 7:00 at BJ's restaurant. At that dinner the next RTE will be discussed. Show up and you can set the next RTE!!!

tiltingf6b
03-16-2017, 06:56 AM
We are meeting for dinner in Daytona this Friday at 7:00 at BJ's restaurant. At that dinner the next RTE will be discussed. Show up and you can set the next RTE!!!

I'm gonna try to meet up with you, if at all possible, bringing my very custom Indian Scout to Daytona, since I have to trailer with a CRV that wouldn't like pulling the weight of my F6B.

Rudy

olegoat345
03-16-2017, 05:35 PM
Hi Steve, any good info on the best way to get to Durty Harry's Friday, 03/17/17 (from Umatilla)??
We're meeting a old friends widow there. Her husband Jim, passed just b-4 Christmas. Jim designed & build those funky looking trikes that'll be sitting there or near there. Sandy is her name, white hair about 4'10" and full of spunk. It'll be Lynda & myself (Ray) there. If you're around, I would like to meet you.
Ray