PDA

View Full Version : Add-On Vertical Hitch

taxfree4
03-21-2017, 06:16 AM
Anyone have this hitch or know anyone that has it, I'm looking for some feedback on it.

valkmc
03-21-2017, 11:31 AM
Anyone have this hitch or know anyone that has it, I'm looking for some feedback on it.

I have it. Originally installed on my 12 Wing and moved to my 13 F6 after I bought it. I thought was a pain it to install (both times), but it works fine and I like that I can remove the ball and it's mount simply and the rest of the hitch does not show.

taxfree4
03-21-2017, 01:31 PM
I have it. Originally installed on my 12 Wing and moved to my 13 F6 after I bought it. I thought was a pain it to install (both times), but it works fine and I like that I can remove the ball and it's mount simply and the rest of the hitch does not show.

Thank you valk that's what I was looking for, I saw in the reviews it was a pain in the ass to put in but apparently one guy downloaded new installation procedures from the manufacturer and said it went smoother. I definitely like the fact it's hidden. Cyclemax has it for $169.00 which is the cheapest I've found so far. Thanks again.

flamed20
03-21-2017, 07:54 PM
i have the same hitch. was a little tricky to install but works great! I've hauled my cargo trailer, bunkhouse (king) camper, and i have a rack that i use my Kuryakyn luggage bag and it has worked flawlessly. Great hitch for a great price to

taxfree4
03-21-2017, 08:19 PM
i have the same hitch. was a little tricky to install but works great! I've hauled my cargo trailer, bunkhouse (king) camper, and i have a rack that i use my Kuryakyn luggage bag and it has worked flawlessly. Great hitch for a great price to

Perfect, It sounds like this is the one - definitely. Thank you f20