PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to our membership !!!!

Phantom
03-26-2017, 11:10 AM
Per GOOGLE Analytics,

We are the #1 Goldwing F6B Forum website. We started this website in December 2012 and have remained the #1 F6B forum throughout all of these years.
Many thanks to all of you for being civil and respectful of each other and keeping the site a nice place to visit.

CONGRATULATIONS to all of you. Time to go for a celebratory ride.

Yes, we've had to throw out some trash 6-8 times over the years, but that is expected on any forum.

Still working on bringing the smilies back and getting the pictures to come back, this last update which required a complete shift to another server has had a few kinks. We have another call into the software provider, hopefully they can help us resolve these issues this week, I'm just as frustrated as all of you. Again, patience.

bob109
03-26-2017, 11:19 AM
Per GOOGLE Analytics,

We are the #1 Golwing F6B Forum website. We started this website in December 2012 and have remained the #1 F6B forum throughout all of these years.
Many thanks to all of you for being civil and respectful of each other and keeping the site a nice place to visit.

Yes, we've had to throw out some trash 6-8 times over the years, but that is expected on any forum.

Still working on bringing the smilies back and getting the pictures to come back, this last update which required a complete shift to another server has had a few kinks. We have another call into the software provider, hopefully they can help us resolve these issues this week, I'm just as frustrated as all of you. Again, patience.

Tony!

Your are one heck of a host! Joined this Forum very early on and it is a treasure trove of good info from great people! Your generosity and kindness to all members is greatly appreciated!

Warm Regards

bob109

Ixol Phaane
03-26-2017, 12:31 PM
Well, this is no surprise. 
This site is a treasure. Phantom has done a tremendous job keeping it relevant and civil. Well done.
The members have so much knowledge and experience and have shown they are willing to share, and that is one of the great strengths of the site. Add to that a strong group of supporting vendors and it's clear why this is a Number 1 site.

Great job to all! A well deserved accolade. 

Ride safe!

Phantom
03-26-2017, 02:25 PM
Yes indeed, the strength of our forum is based on the priceless knowledge and experiences that our members have provided for the benefit of everyone.
The thousands of pages within our forum are a wealth of information that could never be learned from a manual or service manual.

Our members and supporting vendors are the ROCK behind this site.
I am humbled by the support and assistance when difficult decisions need to be made for the better of our forum.

I don't ban members, I give members a starting score of 100 points and watch each individual chip away at their own score or reinforce it.
There have been a few that have pushed and pushed and pushed, you give them enough rope to the point that eventually they hang themselves.

I CAN'T please everyone but I DO try. This forum has always been a nice distraction from Steve0080's "Hump Day" to JimmyTee's Audio thread to Bob109's dark side experiences to DirtStiff's saddlebag template thread to our Military Shoutout thread ETC, ETC, ETC .... lots of great reading !!!!

Thank You ALL for creating a great resourceful F6B Forum !

BIGLRY
03-26-2017, 04:24 PM
All I can say Tony is... ya did good and I'm proud to be a member.......
https://media.giphy.com/media/5mCQOcUfywmyI/giphy.gif

taxfree4
03-26-2017, 07:43 PM
My personal opinion is the multitude of shots of Melania that sparked an upshot of traffic, membership and overall dominance so as we say in Slovenia "Hvala Melania". All hail the Queen!

HBWinger
03-26-2017, 08:07 PM
Tony!

Your are one heck of a host! Joined this Forum very early on and it is a treasure trove of good info from great people! Your generosity and kindness to all members is greatly appreciated!

Warm Regards

bob109

Not to mention she looks great standing next to her bike!

Phantom
03-26-2017, 08:44 PM
Not to mention she looks great standing next to her bike!

Now that was funny.

Easy, Easy, Easy .... Leave my fantasy girlfriend out of this.

Mike
03-26-2017, 10:21 PM
It is the BEST! Always was.......Thank you!

GNW
03-27-2017, 06:47 AM
I agree to all the above posts.
Forum/Members are the best !!

Bob Penn
03-27-2017, 06:58 AM
And that's why the first thing I ask someone I meet on the street riding a "B" is, "are you on The forum? "

Redlinez
03-27-2017, 07:17 AM
Sometimes I think it helps to be a somewhat "small" internet community. I always enjoy reading posts and posting on this forum. Tons of great info and experiences here. Glad to be part of it and congrats!

cwjj2001
03-27-2017, 08:30 PM
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now only if you were a F6B Owner....hahahahaha Tony

53driver
03-28-2017, 08:26 PM
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now only if you were a F6B Owner....hahahahaha Tony

"Pot.....this is Kettle.....over."

Lol.

Glad to be a part of this place.
A toast to our host, the other mods, the sponsors, and of course, to all y'all:
"May this forum always reflect the best of the riding community."
Cheers,
Steve

Phantom
03-28-2017, 09:17 PM

"Pot.....this is Kettle.....over."

Lol.

Glad to be a part of this place.
A toast to our host, the other mods, the sponsors, and of course, to all y'all:
"May this forum always reflect the best of the riding community."
Cheers,
Steve

Entertainment at its finest !!! Thank You both for the laughs. I truly needed that.

Bill_C
03-29-2017, 08:59 PM
Couldn't agree more, this is an outstanding forum. Respectful and helpful dialog from a mature (and I mean that in a nice way) group. Can't stand how many of the threads on other forums quickly degrade to nasty bickering. Not here, this is always enjoyable and I'm happy to be a part of this community.

BEIST
03-31-2017, 02:30 PM
Thanks to this forum I have spent thousands of dollars modifying the best motorcycle that was ever manufacturered. Thanks to all of our well informed forum members = I have never regretted a purchase = my bike draws a crowd whenever I ride.

copper
03-31-2017, 09:37 PM
Per GOOGLE Analytics,

We are the #1 Goldwing F6B Forum website. We started this website in December 2012 and have remained the #1 F6B forum throughout all of these years.

Thanks Phantom, for the forum and all the hard work, most appreciated. I agree with many, the help & info here has been fantastic.
Didn't need the encouragement though, have fresh tags, will travel.
C

Apache1
03-31-2017, 10:01 PM
This site has always been my "go to" site for anything that has come up pertaining to my bike. Actually, I found this site when I was interested in the F6B, and just so happened to find one for sale, close by, in the classified section! Checked it out, test rode it, and pulled the trigger! Haven't looked back. Great site and always highly recommended, Thanks to All.

firetech
04-03-2017, 11:56 AM
Tony, I'm truly grateful for all the hard work and dedication that YOU and the other moderators put into this fourm. Always a great place to visit... and we have all the best memebers.
(2 thumbs up ) (hands clap) (chers) LOL.

doubleh
05-15-2017, 10:55 PM
Hi,

My name is Joe, and I would like to introduce myself being I'm a new member here and just give a little background about how I came to own an F6B. I'm an H-D owner for the past 20yrs and I currently own a ('07 Softail Springer Classic) as well a ('13 Touring Road King Classic).

Last July I decided I wanted to own something different which is when I purchased the '13 RKC and immediately ripped it apart to suit my tastes. Rewind 3yrs ago when I went with a friend so he could buy a CBR500. While we were at Honda I fell in love with the F6B but NEVER had any intentions of purchasing another bike being I had my '07 Softail.

1 month ago, again, I go to the Honda dealer with a different friend and I see the F6B again and after sitting on it I tell my friend "get me the hell out of here right now!!!"
1 week later I went back and purchased a (leftover) 2016 F6B Deluxe in Matte Gray. I've only got to ride the bike a couple of miles due to waiting for the DMV documents (which I just received) because I purchased the bike out of state.

I now have my '13 RKC up for sale and have 2 bikes that are 180° of each other '07 Softail/'16F6B which is what I wanted in the first place…something totally different! I had totally forgotten about the F6B because I never go to the Honda dealer being I'm a Harley owner, but I can now say I'm a proud owner of the F6B and can't wait to learn about the bike being I do ALL my work myself and hit the open road and enjoy it!

Ride Safe,
Joe

Jimmytee
05-16-2017, 05:41 AM
Hi,

My name is Joe, and I would like to introduce myself being I'm a new member here and just give a little background about how I came to own an F6B. I'm an H-D owner for the past 20yrs and I currently own a ('07 Softail Springer Classic) as well a ('13 Touring Road King Classic).

Last July I decided I wanted to own something different which is when I purchased the '13 RKC and immediately ripped it apart to suit my tastes. Rewind 3yrs ago when I went with a friend so he could buy a CBR500. While we were at Honda I fell in love with the F6B but NEVER had any intentions of purchasing another bike being I had my '07 Softail.

1 month ago, again, I go to the Honda dealer with a different friend and I see the F6B again and after sitting on it I tell my friend "get me the hell out of here right now!!!"
1 week later I went back and purchased a (leftover) 2016 F6B Deluxe in Matte Gray. I've only got to ride the bike a couple of miles due to waiting for the DMV documents (which I just received) because I purchased the bike out of state.

I now have my '13 RKC up for sale and have 2 bikes that are 180° of each other '07 Softail/'16F6B which is what I wanted in the first place…something totally different! I had totally forgotten about the F6B because I never go to the Honda dealer being I'm a Harley owner, but I can now say I'm a proud owner of the F6B and can't wait to learn about the bike being I do ALL my work myself and hit the open road and enjoy it!

Ride Safe,
Joe

.welcome20. Congratulations.

Definitely order yourself a Shop Manual for the bike with doing your own wrenching.

GaTeach
05-16-2017, 06:40 AM
Per GOOGLE Analytics,

Tony, I've made friends I will have for the rest of my life because Georgia only played ten songs off the flash drive of hundreds. I think I googled "What the f*** is wrong with my honda f6b audio flashdrive" and BAM! here I am. :)

I've ridden with people I met through this forum from Florida, New Orleans, Kentucky, Canada, Massachusetts, RI, NY, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey..

I've met some other ladies riding F6Bs here and I gotta tell you ,that's pretty cool.

The experiences are too numerous to list. But watching Bob Penn feed the deer, chipmunks, squirrels, birds (pissed because the turkeys were late) has to rank near the top.

I'm looking forward to riding with so many more of you. Thanks Tony

(I think you should consider leaving the smilies off!)

doubleh
05-16-2017, 08:50 AM
.welcome20. Congratulations.

Definitely order yourself a Shop Manual for the bike with doing your own wrenching.Thank you very much. First thing I do is buy the Shop Manual (waiting for it) for any bike I purchase. I'm a firm believer that everyone should have a Shop Manual even if they don't do their own work so they can learn about their bike.

Thanks again,
Joe

doubleh
05-16-2017, 12:26 PM
Apologies if I'm posting this on the wrong thread.
I just went for my first 40+mi short ride and I'm very impressed to say the least!