PDA

View Full Version : Sale, Tridium LED Lower Fog & Turn Signal Light Kit

RickW
03-28-2017, 08:06 AM
We have the Tridium LED Lower Fog & Turn Signal Light Kits on sale right now for $243.95.
These are the updated and a great addition to your F6B or Goldwing.
Click on this link.
http://store.valueaccessories.net/TridiumLEDLowerFogandTurnSignalLightKitGL1800.aspx

The pictures will be on our product page.

BuzzzPhotos
03-28-2017, 11:10 AM
Thanks! Been wanting them for a while. They're on the way.

Talldude
04-05-2017, 02:09 AM
Hey Rick are theyl plug and play for the f6b or do you nned to cut wires?

thanks

RickW
04-05-2017, 07:46 AM
Hey Rick are they plug and play for the f6b or do you need to cut wires?

thanks

Just for questions like this I do have a link on the product page to the instructions.
http://www.bigbikeparts.com/catalog/documents/52-/52-915_52-916.pdf

You do not have to cut wires on the F6B.

http://store.valueaccessories.net/TridiumLEDLowerFogandTurnSignalLightKitGL1800.aspx

Talldude
04-06-2017, 06:37 AM
Just for questions like this I do have a link on the product page to the instructions.
http://www.bigbikeparts.com/catalog/documents/52-/52-915_52-916.pdf

You do not have to cut wires on the F6B.

thanks

Ray H
04-06-2017, 06:55 PM
Placed my order last night and they were shipped this morning. Thanks, Rick.

tpwood
05-02-2017, 06:32 PM
Hey Rick are theyl plug and play for the f6b or do you nned to cut wires?

thanks

You do have to cut wires, if you look at the directions near the bottom of the instructions, the F6B requires cutting the end connectors off the splicing them to the factory wiring. Just installed mine last week.

**NOTE: FOR 2001-2005 GL1800, F6B AND VALKYRIE MODELS YOU WILL NEED TO CUT OFF THE END WITH TWO CONNECTORS AND SPLICE THE RED WIRES FOR EACH
TURN SIGNAL, THE BLUE WIRES FOR EACH RUNNING LIGHT AND THE BLACK WIRES ARE FOR GROUNDS

So the Red wires splice to the solid color wires (Orange for left and Blue for right), the white stripe wires are the running light (blue) and the ground wire, green goes to the black wires.

RickW
05-02-2017, 07:04 PM
You do have to cut wires, if you look at the directions near the bottom of the instructions, the F6B requires cutting the end connectors off the splicing them to the factory wiring. Just installed mine last week.

**NOTE: FOR 2001-2005 GL1800, F6B AND VALKYRIE MODELS YOU WILL NEED TO CUT OFF THE END WITH TWO CONNECTORS AND SPLICE THE RED WIRES FOR EACH
TURN SIGNAL, THE BLUE WIRES FOR EACH RUNNING LIGHT AND THE BLACK WIRES ARE FOR GROUNDS

So the Red wires splice to the solid color wires (Orange for left and Blue for right), the white stripe wires are the running light (blue) and the ground wire, green goes to the black wires.

I obviously was wrong, the new version comes with plugs for the newer GL1800 which has different connectors then the F6B. So you just cut the connector off that comes on it and splice into the existing wires.
We have had very good feedback on these.

Colorado
05-03-2017, 09:26 AM
Rick,

Any chance these might go on sale again? Also, any plans to put the sequential turn signals on sale?

David

Brasco
05-03-2017, 06:24 PM
Sent Rick a pm a few days ago about this very thing (to cut wire or not) and he was great -- cleared things up for me quickly. Thanks Rick!

But now I have another question I'm hoping someone out there knows the answer to. The driving light/turn signal harness has two connectors on the end that goes inside each mirror housing. Does anyone know where to cut these off and how to tap into the pre-existing connector inside each mirror. Guessing you need to use a butt end heat shrink style connector for each of the three wires but not sure. Honda dealership could offer no useful advice whatsoever.

Thanks!

RickW
05-03-2017, 09:35 PM
Sent Rick a pm a few days ago about this very thing (to cut wire or not) and he was great -- cleared things up for me quickly. Thanks Rick!

But now I have another question I'm hoping someone out there knows the answer to. The driving light/turn signal harness has two connectors on the end that goes inside each mirror housing. Does anyone know where to cut these off and how to tap into the pre-existing connector inside each mirror. Guessing you need to use a butt end heat shrink style connector for each of the three wires but not sure. Honda dealership could offer no useful advice whatsoever.

Thanks!

There are some crimp connectors that come with the kit, that is what they are used for. You just need to figure out which wire is running and turn signal with a multi meter.
Pathfinder is doing the same thing now as far as having the newer GL1800 connectors on the cables. Pathfinder does have an F6B adapter plug kit, F6B1A that we sell for $23 that may be easier for people. Right now we have that adapter kit included with the Pathfinder lights, we could split them up if it works with the show chrome lights also.