PDA

View Full Version : Buzznet in Los Angelos have lost their minds...

willtill
04-04-2017, 05:47 AM
The Hildebeast comes in at number 6; for the most beautiful women in the world?

Seriously? WTF?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-4377052/Priyanka-Chopra-named-world-s-second-beautiful-woman.html

http://i67.tinypic.com/zwizw5.jpg

pilotguy299
04-04-2017, 07:27 AM
too much meth in the air there!

taxfree4
04-04-2017, 07:30 AM
Yes but who did they ask? She is a favorite among bull daggers of whom they'd like to peg. So if they took the poll anywhere in Southern California or the Upper West Side of Manhattan this result would be expected. I heard the Urologists of America are required to keep a picture of her in a pantsuit around just in case an excited patient needs to achieve a flacid state rapidly for a catheter insertion.

willtill
04-04-2017, 08:20 AM
Yes but who did they ask? She is a favorite among bull daggers of whom they'd like to peg. So if they took the poll anywhere in Southern California or the Upper West Side of Manhattan this result would be expected. I heard the Urologists of America are required to keep a picture of her in a pantsuit around just in case an excited patient needs to achieve a flacid state rapidly for a catheter insertion.

I see you found Melania's official WH portrait. I was going to post that for you... but I knew you'd be on it like white on rice... :-)

taxfree4
04-04-2017, 08:45 AM
I was all over that, now all I have to do is kiss Lynda Carter on the mouth and I can die a happy man.

shortleg0521
04-04-2017, 04:13 PM

Now I understand why that picture was in his office.
That is very funny!,,!!!!!

taxfree4
04-04-2017, 04:43 PM
Now I understand why that picture was in his office.
That is very funny!,,!!!!!

Those pants have to be asbestos fiber with the friction going on. You believe she was a Goldwater Girl at one time.