PDA

View Full Version : Madstad windshield bag?

zeus661
04-11-2017, 06:19 PM
I have the Madstad windshield and am thinking about attaching a bag to the underside of the lower solid black part. Seems a bag big enough for sunglasses should fit fine. Anyone done this? Suggestions for a bag?

cueman
04-11-2017, 06:55 PM
I think Baggershield makes one that mounts in 3 holes in windshield. "batsmiley" cueman

DMAGOLDRDR
04-12-2017, 05:53 AM
I have the Madstad windshield and am thinking about attaching a bag to the underside of the lower solid black part. Seems a bag big enough for sunglasses should fit fine. Anyone done this? Suggestions for a bag?

I mounted a Kuryakyn pouch to my Madstad, I think it is 8 or 9 inches wide. It started out a kuryakyn 3-pouch windshield bag with one center and 2 small outer pouches and I just cut off the 2 outer bags. You don't need to, I just wanted the center pouch. No drilling needed as I used the existing windshield bolts for the Madstad brackets to mount it.

I can't seem to throw up a picture to show how it looks.

jm21ddd15
04-12-2017, 07:12 AM
Windshields can be drilled, or, Velcro tape can be attached to the windshield, and to small bags or pouches. I like Velcro, as it can be removed, without leaving holes. Then you can swap out different size bags our pouches, as needed for your particular "Ride of the day".

ths61
04-15-2017, 05:13 PM
This one looks interesting (if it fits).

http://www.jpcycles.com/product/138-350#