04-15-2017, 08:28 PM
Anyone going to be there?????

tiltingf6b
04-16-2017, 08:18 PM
Anyone going to be there?????

I don't have my specifics figured out yet - but I am def. going.:clap2:

dmdbit
04-16-2017, 09:57 PM
As of now it looks like my wife and I will ride down and back on Sat. It would be nice to meet somewhere and visit.

olegoat345
04-20-2017, 10:25 AM
can not open link

2wheelsforme
04-30-2017, 04:32 PM
Pretty sure I will be there for Saturday. I do like to cruise the vendors and look at the bikes and babes. Would try and make a meet point if someone sets a time and place.

53driver
04-30-2017, 04:34 PM
My situation just got "really fluid."
I shall be there, but not sure what days and in what capacity - I was supposed to be helping a vendor.

More as events warrant.
Cheers,
Steve

dmdbit
05-01-2017, 09:00 PM
Well plans changed for us Saturday. I plan on taking Friday off and ride down then instead.

GaTeach
05-02-2017, 11:44 AM
Are we having lunch?

53driver
05-02-2017, 12:50 PM
I know of a really cute pretzel shop....that's just up the street from where we should have lunch.
Margaritaville in Pier park area.
16230 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413

Someone pick a day!

I'll be there Fri/Sat.

Cheers
Steve

53driver
05-02-2017, 01:09 PM
The old retired guy got bored.....
Let's figure this out.

53driver: Fri & Sat
dmdbit+1: Friday
tiltingf6b: ??
olegoat: ??
2wheelsforme: Saturday
GaTeach: ??
Phantom: ??

Let me know the y'all are coming into town so we can do this all right & proper.
Cheers,
Steve

2wheelsforme
05-02-2017, 07:13 PM
Well I'm going over Saturday with the Pensacola Southern Cruisers and we are meeting some more SCRC peps from elsewhere for lunch. 1:00 at Dee's. It is in a strip mall where there has always been a venue with lots going on. We will be early to look for a while at the bike goodies before lunch. Would love to see some F6Bs and someone from this forum. https://www.yelp.com/biz/dees-hang-out-panama-city-beach

GaTeach
05-03-2017, 06:11 AM
I'm easy.

I'd love to see some F6Bs, too!

I've got to mentally prepare myself for those thundering herds of water buffalo.

GaTeach
05-04-2017, 06:31 AM
Looks like I need to bring the oars for the ride down. I hope it's worth it!!!!

53driver
05-04-2017, 09:45 AM
I'm heading in to PCB this afternoon.

GaTeach - assuming you got your floaties on, and you float in tonight, you wanna get some chow?

Anybody else arriving tonight?

Cheers,
Steve

2wheelsforme
05-06-2017, 06:21 PM
Spent some time today riding around PCB, lunching and looking at Vendor tents at Frank Brown Park. Lots of bikes and not even one F6B did I see. One of my buds got a Ultimate seat put on his Road Glide. I think it was a good choice even if it was over 7 big notes. Weather was perfect.

dmdbit
05-06-2017, 09:04 PM
I rode down on Friday.As many bikes at Frank Brown Park as I've seen in years past. I saw a black F6b there and passed a grey one parked along front beach road.

wjduke
05-07-2017, 07:24 AM
Teach and 53 have been down there for a few days. You guys may not have crossed paths evidently.

Phantom
05-07-2017, 08:19 AM
:icon_cool:

Yesterday, I saw 2 F6B's in addition to 53Drivers and Teach's F6B's.
All 3 of us enjoyed a nice breakfast and then Kelly and Steve test rode some Moto Guzzi's. Weather was outstanding :icon_wink::yes:

stevenolts
05-07-2017, 05:39 PM
Sorry I missed you guys!!!
I was Panama City Beach all week with the wife working on the condo and enjoying vacation time at the beach.
I was unable to get away / I did not have the bike with me anyway.

There were only 2 good days / well almost weather wise.
The hornets were buzzing out of control.

You guys will not believe this (My wife doesn't) but I did not even know it was going to be bike week when we planned this trip to work on the condo.
I am usually checking the web site and planning months in advance.
We even had lunch at Dee's on Friday at 11:00am when they opened.

stevenolts

53driver
05-07-2017, 06:01 PM
Just got home.
All is fine.
Great to see GaTeach and Tony again.

I was helping a friend on Friday and then Saturday did the breakfast thing with Tony, and GaTeach showed up "fashionably late."
We decided to go test ride some bikes and spent some time with the new Guzzis.
I wasn't impressed, let alone $21k impressed for their MGX-21 model that looks like a Victory that went on a diet.

Got back on Isleen and forgot all about the Guzzis....
Rode around, saw some "sights" - somethings cannot be unseen.

Helped my friend get packed up this morning and headed home.
GaTeach was seen on Hwy 79 at 1115 by a friend of mine who was running the Guzzi rides yesterday.
I reckon she's still en route home.

Stevenolts - man, you crack me up....
Dmdbit and 2Wheelsforme, sorry we missed. Need to have better comms for the next mission.

Time to get some chores done that were not done in my 4 day absence....lol.
Cheers,
Steve

GaTeach
05-08-2017, 11:30 AM
I made it in about 8:30 last night. Trailer after trailer after trailer after trailer.

As soon as I parked the Guzzi, I went and hugged SG. VTwin just ain't my thing no more! Not after that smoooooth flat 6. :)

Great to hang out with 53 and Tony. And met another F6B guy- Mugsy, out of Baton Rouge.

Thunder Beach is always a good time. Seeing and being seen.

stevenolts
05-09-2017, 05:01 PM
I know that I always ride my bike when I go to Thunder Beach for bike week. (This year I did not go to bike week / even though it was right outside my condo door / I went to the beach) Like Teach said there was trailer after trailer. I guess the Harley guys are only there to show pony their bikes. I even saw several guys pull their bikes out of their fully enclosed trailer and wash it immediately.

Now that I think about it the longest I ever rode my Fatboy when I had it was about 6 - 8 hour trips. It wasn't until I got the F6B that I started riding 12 hours plus trips.

I am so glad I am thoroughly convinced I have the best bike available today. The only thing better would be to add a Yamaha FJR1300, Ducati Diavel, or a BMW GTL1600 in the garage next to it. Even better add all three and then I would have different bike to ride each day of the week.

stevenolts