PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Rally - "Meet, Greet, Eat" To and From Pigeon Forge

53driver
04-16-2017, 10:39 AM
This thread is to help our riders find others in their area, or along the route, going the same way, same day.

For me:
I'll be leaving Milton, FL (near Pensacola) on Tuesday the 29th and getting to PF that night.
Yes, I'm getting in a day early for setup and logistics.
I'll be returning to Milton on Monday, but maybe later on Sunday, if the breakdown goes smoothly.
So, while I'm not the ideal travel buddy for this trip, hopefully y'all can get together and have some fun before and after the Rally.

Cheers,
Steve

Steve 0080
04-17-2017, 07:20 AM
I should/will be leaving Thursday around 4 AM from the Orlando area. We have in the past met at Lake City for breakfast and traveled north as a group. I can do this as well.... Time to start thinking about this !!!!

Actually faster to go up 95....

shortleg0521
04-17-2017, 08:01 AM
Coming down INTERSTATE 81 to the Pigeon on Wendsday leaving early AM

Steve 0080
06-13-2017, 07:36 PM
I have decided to run up 95 and stop in Savannah from breakfast. Sunnyside Up, sells a seafood omelet that I MUST have again !!!!! If anyone wants to tag along you are more than welcome ! .batman-smilie.

Steve 0080
07-30-2017, 08:35 PM
There is a group coming from F L A .... We will be staging in Savannah Ga on Wed, August 30th, at

..https://www.choicehotels.com/georgia/savannah/quality-inn-hotels/ga809

Any and all are welcome. We will be meeting for breakfast at 7:00 AM, The 31st at ....

http://sunnysideupsavannah.com/restaurants/sunnysideup1/

We should be wheels up and rolling at 8am...headed to Pigeon Forge, TN.

53driver
07-31-2017, 09:07 AM
Excellent!
I'll see ya'll there that night!
Cheers,
Steve

CoCoKola
07-31-2017, 02:23 PM
anyone going from MO/IL or in the midwest that wants to ride together for the rally?

naga viper
08-17-2017, 05:13 PM
Hi all I will be camping approx 2hrs from pigeon forge have not booked a campground yet due to work!
I was thinking around wytheville some awesome routes around there would like to meet up possibly Thursday? Will input more as gets closer

jmdaniel
08-18-2017, 07:49 AM
I'm running up from Austin, Tx, probably leaving on Tuesday and staying halfway there that night. No set route yet, but will probably avoid Louisiana as much as I can, my back is still recovering from a run across that state in June. Bad roads....

druggr
08-18-2017, 07:31 PM
When is this meet & greet ... the OP started in April ???

2wheelsforme
08-18-2017, 08:08 PM
http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?10550-2017-Rally-Attendance-Information-(take-2)

53driver
08-18-2017, 08:58 PM
This thread is for people who want to rendezvous with others going to and from the rally.

Just an opportunity for riders coming/going from the same places to coordinate and ride together if they wish.

Cheers,
Steve

RickW
08-19-2017, 09:13 PM
Would anyone be interested in a ride to Wytheville VA on Sunday as part of the way home?

Our youngest son is riding down with me on his F6C, but does want to get back home on Sunday.
I am thinking about a ride on Sunday with about 183 miles of 2 lane roads and 46 miles of interstate to Wytheville VA, then riding home the rest of the way on Monday.
This would include a lot of really cool curvy roads including the snake between Mountain City and Shady Valley. This would be at a medium speed and for riders that are comfortable with curves.

If anyone is interested let me know.

Outcast
08-21-2017, 12:13 PM
Calling all F6B riders going to the F6B Rally

I'm leaving for the rally on Tuesday or Wednesday 29 or 30 August depending on if someone from the area is riding that way. I would like to ride along. I live in Frederickburg, Virginia. If you are riding to the rally and would like some company let me know.

Outcast
301-6514383
:yikes:

Outcast
08-21-2017, 01:25 PM
Coming down INTERSTATE 81 to the Pigeon on Wendsday leaving early AM

I'm leaving for the rally on Wednesday 30 August depending on if someone from the area is riding that way. I would like to ride along. I live in Frederickburg, Virginia. I noticed your thread and if you are still riding to the rally and leaving on Wednesday I could meetup with you some place.

Give me a call

Outcast
301-6514383

RickW
08-21-2017, 01:43 PM
We will be in Wytheville, VA 77/81 at about 12:30 on Wednesday. Usually stop there at the Travel America for lunch and gas.

I'm leaving for the rally on Wednesday 30 August depending on if someone from the area is riding that way. I would like to ride along. I live in Frederickburg, Virginia. I noticed your thread and if you are still riding to the rally and leaving on Wednesday I could meetup with you some place.

Give me a call

Outcast
301-6514383

blackmetoc
08-21-2017, 09:16 PM
This thread is to help our riders find others in their area, or along the route, going the same way, same day.

For me:
I'll be leaving Milton, FL (near Pensacola) on Tuesday the 29th and getting to PF that night.
Yes, I'm getting in a day early for setup and logistics.
I'll be returning to Milton on Monday, but maybe later on Sunday, if the breakdown goes smoothly.
So, while I'm not the ideal travel buddy for this trip, hopefully y'all can get together and have some fun before and after the Rally.

Cheers,
Steve

I haven't decided when I'm leaving, but I am pondering a 29th departure. I had not decided if I'd try and do it in one day going up. or take back roads and split the ride. Let me know if you need help.