PDA

View Full Version : They're Here! Two Brothers Racing Black with Carbon Fiber Tips

taxfree4
05-05-2017, 01:34 PM
To say these are a work of art would be an understatement, one word- SEXY

https://youtu.be/jCXBcGTvjMk

Elroy
05-05-2017, 01:56 PM
Sexy, indeed! Love my chrome ones. If my f6 were any color other than black, I'd of gotten the black TBR's for sure. Enjoy!

taxfree4
05-05-2017, 02:38 PM
Sexy, indeed! Love my chrome ones. If my f6 were any color other than black, I'd of gotten the black TBR's for sure. Enjoy!

I'm sure the sound of them on the internet doesn't do them justice.

speedjunkie
05-05-2017, 03:49 PM
I'm sure the sound of them on the internet doesn't do them justice.

Well hurry up and put them on and let's find out!! :clap2:

Mike

broncsrule21
05-05-2017, 04:06 PM
Congrats man. Oddly enough, I had been comparing, contrasting, procrastinating over which black pipes I needed to go with all winter long. Finally pulled the trigger on the Rush right before I found this thread. Tough choice for me as I like them both. Again, congrats! Keep us posted on your impressions after install.

taxfree4
05-05-2017, 04:11 PM
Well hurry up and put them on and let's find out!! :clap2:

Mike

I'll put them on tomorrow definitely and put the video up right after.

taxfree4
05-05-2017, 04:29 PM
Congrats man. Oddly enough, I had been comparing, contrasting, procrastinating over which black pipes I needed to go with all winter long. Finally pulled the trigger on the Rush right before I found this thread. Tough choice for me as I like them both. Again, congrats! Keep us posted on your impressions after install.

I picked the bike out quicker than the pipes. I don't spend $ on my accesories except for comfort or safety but since I bought the Loopz I figured why not finish the job.

broncsrule21
05-05-2017, 05:41 PM
I picked the bike out quicker than the pipes. I don't spend $ on my accesories except for comfort or safety but since I bought the Loopz I figured why not finish the job.

I know the feeling. I have been super slow to mod this bike compared to most of my previous bikes. I've got a Mustang seat and mini boards.. that's it, the bike doesn't need a lot to fit my needs.... just more black lol

Walcrow
05-06-2017, 01:33 PM
I'll put them on tomorrow definitely and put the video up right after.

Watched your video last night. Those do look extremely well made and they sound just right. Is there any droning or typical obnoxious sounds at highway speeds that other brands seem to exhibit from other YouTube videos owners?

tiltingf6b
05-06-2017, 05:23 PM
To say these are a work of art would be an understatement, one word- SEXY

https://youtu.be/jCXBcGTvjMk

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

taxfree4
05-06-2017, 05:52 PM
Watched your video last night. Those do look extremely well made and they sound just right. Is there any droning or typical obnoxious sounds at highway speeds that other brands seem to exhibit from other YouTube videos owners?

No drone, a low mean rumble then you give it gas and it's a full rumble. It sounds like Barry White is living in your muffler. I just posted the install and ride video take a look.

broncsrule21
05-06-2017, 08:12 PM
They look and sound great! I hope I am as satisfied with the Rush pipes that are coming my way.

stepbill
05-06-2017, 08:28 PM
They look and sound great! I hope I am as satisfied with the Rush pipes that are coming my way.

I have the black Rush pipes and love them. I believe that you will be happy. I do like the look of the TBR's though!

Walcrow
05-06-2017, 08:41 PM
No drone, a low mean rumble then you give it gas and it's a full rumble. It sounds like Barry White is living in your muffler. I just posted the install and ride video take a look.

Just got home from work and watched the new video on the ride. Those are sweet! Just the right amount of "Barry White" with a little Marvin Gaye thrown in.......

Looks like I might have to get me some 2 Bros cans, which means I might just be selling my brand spanking new 2015 black mufflers that have all of 11 miles on 'em. Only had the 40th Annv. for a week and the stock mufflers aren't bad at all. But then I had to come home and listen to your muffs...........Damn!! :banghead::banghead:

taxfree4
05-06-2017, 09:29 PM
Just got home from work and watched the new video on the ride. Those are sweet! Just the right amount of "Barry White" with a little Marvin Gaye thrown in.......

Looks like I might have to get me some 2 Bros cans, which means I might just be selling my brand spanking new 2015 black mufflers that have all of 11 miles on 'em. Only had the 40th Annv. for a week and the stock mufflers aren't bad at all. But then I had to come home and listen to your muffs...........Damn!! :banghead::banghead:

What a pain in the ass to mount the GoPro in that position but I'm glad I did because that perspective really captured the look and the sound.