PDA

View Full Version : small world

choptop
05-14-2017, 10:29 AM
Jon and Hutch texted me on Friday concerning the possibility of meeting them at Wi Dells for a ride, unfortunately I had prior plans to go to Baraboo w/the SO, per our agreement to spend I weekend a month w/her in order to spend the summer on the bike. lol So as we pull into a motel Saturday after noon, I get out of the car to see (2) F6b's going by, was Jon and Hutch. Small world.

Bighutch14
05-14-2017, 02:52 PM
Jon and Hutch texted me on Friday concerning the possibility of meeting them at Wi Dells for a ride, unfortunately I had prior plans to go to Baraboo w/the SO, per our agreement to spend I weekend a month w/her in order to spend the summer on the bike. lol So as we pull into a motel Saturday after noon, I get out of the car to see (2) F6b's going by, was Jon and Hutch. Small world.

Next time let's make it 3 F6Bs rollin. They sure look sweet rollin down the road huh?

Lonny
05-14-2017, 05:40 PM
Might have to make it four.lol not far from at all bighutch14.big bend.

Bighutch14
05-14-2017, 05:45 PM
Might have to make it four.lol not far from at all bighutch14.big bend.

Definitely Lonny. Will contact you next time we get together. A lot of times it's semi last minute planning.

Lonny
05-14-2017, 06:52 PM
I'm good with that usually check forum on Fri nights to see if anything is happening. This month is pretty shot for me.busy busy.but I do get alot of three day weekends also.boss let's me make my own schedule so there is alot of 4 ten hour days .

jm21ddd15
05-14-2017, 07:21 PM
Was a perfect weekend for the ride! Kinda fun to join with those "Full Wing" boys for some fun. Ha, I even got to lead a group. Hutch and I put a good show on the F6s, for the Wing Riders. There was a lot of interest in our 2 F6s. I thought I saw some "envy" in some of their eyes. Many, many questions, they had for us. Very friendly group, and some were good friends with "Monk". He was one of the Gold Wing riders (red bike), that was very helpful in Arkansas, at last years rally. And, he's a very good rider! I know there are many more of us F6 riders in the area. All are welcome on there rides. Many were from out of state, too. It's too far for us to go to Florida, to do a RTE, with Steve, so we have to do other things.

Bighutch14
05-14-2017, 08:29 PM
I'm good with that usually check forum on Fri nights to see if anything is happening. This month is pretty shot for me.busy busy.but I do get alot of three day weekends also.boss let's me make my own schedule so there is alot of 4 ten hour days .

Friday's are usually good for me. I work 4-10s until October. I do work a fun rider education job on weekends sometimes. Usually at dealerships/car shows/events. For example this Saturday I will be at the Indian dealership in Mukwanago. The following Saturday I will be working a GWRRA event in Janesville. If you see "THE REF" at an event stop and say hi.

Lonny
05-14-2017, 09:26 PM
That Indian dealership in muskego is like five miles from but I have to be in lacrosse this weekend for a state tournament. But might try and catch ya next sat in jainsville.

JackB
05-15-2017, 07:09 AM
I am on the east side of Wis keep me informed about any rides also.

Bighutch14
05-15-2017, 07:21 AM
Well. Looks like I should put together a RTE. What day of week is best for everyone? Fridays work for me, but saturday and sunday work too.

Lonny
05-15-2017, 07:58 AM
I'm pretty much down for anytime.except the next two weekend as the wife reminded me that I've got state and world tournaments .after that I can play

jm21ddd15
05-15-2017, 11:52 AM
You know my schedule, Hutch. Retirement is tuff! :popcorn:

choptop
05-15-2017, 03:11 PM
You know my schedule, Hutch. Retirement is tuff! :popcorn: Yes it is, out of the next 5 weekends I will be spending 4 of them either both nights or 1 night , in a hotel room and then my annual party.:shock: And then the summer starts getting busy !!

jm21ddd15
05-15-2017, 04:45 PM
Yes it is, out of the next 5 weekends I will be spending 4 of them either both nights or 1 night , in a hotel room and then my annual party.:shock: And then the summer starts getting busy !!

Ha ha, enjoy! Out of the next 6 weekends, I'll be at Road America races for 1, then in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, N and S Dakota, Min, and Wisconsin, all on the F6B For 4 more of the week(ends)!!! Then, back in time to re-pack, oil change, swap tires, and go to Sturgis. Yup, retirement is tuff! Then, a September trip around lake Superior.

choptop
05-16-2017, 07:14 PM
Pumper did the Lake Superior thing and enjoyed it, just posted an inquiry on the web page for the club I ride with about it.