PDA

View Full Version : F6B Fire Island Lighthouse

taxfree4
05-15-2017, 03:26 PM
Windy as a mother but a helluva view, put the GoPro under my chin so you can get an idea of the sound in the cockpit and a view with the XCREEN

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L77gVthpviY

shortleg0521
05-15-2017, 04:26 PM
Windy as a mother but a helluva view, put the GoPro under my chin so you can idea of the sound in the cockpit and a view with the XCREEN

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L77gVthpviY

First thing I want to ask is how much in tolls to get there from your place.
Next, is it still true what they used to say about Fire Island? and if so what the
hell were YOU doing there !
Thanks for the ride at the end my friend.

taxfree4
05-15-2017, 04:44 PM
First thing I want to ask is how much in tolls to get there from your place.
Next, is it still true what they used to say about Fire Island? and if so what the
hell were YOU doing there !
Thanks for the ride at the end my friend.

Doesn't cost anything in tolls till after Memorial Day
$7 donation for the trip to the top
The homos, like the tolls, aren't there till after Memorial Day or else I'd be like a Snickers bar at a fat camp
It's ground zero for pillow biters after that, now it's just school kids, heterosexuals and deer. Even the deer whitetail it out of there when the season starts, those freaks don't care where they put it.

willtill
05-15-2017, 06:15 PM
Doesn't cost anything in tolls till after Memorial Day
$7 donation for the trip to the top
The homos, like the tolls, aren't there till after Memorial Day or else I'd be like a Snickers bar at a fat camp
It's ground zero for pillow biters after that, now it's just school kids, heterosexuals and deer. Even the deer whitetail it out of there when the season starts, those freaks don't care where they put it.

You post cracks me up... :icon_lol:

taxfree4
05-15-2017, 07:19 PM
You post cracks me up... :icon_lol:

All good comedy is based in truth. If you dont believe me after Memorial Day take a little ride over to this freakshow, one thing, if you decide to take a little sun MAKE SURE YOU LAY ON YOUR BACK. Was that too homophobic? GOOD

shortleg0521
05-18-2017, 07:08 AM
All good comedy is based in truth. If you dont believe me after Memorial Day take a little ride over to this freakshow, one thing, if you decide to take a little sun MAKE SURE YOU LAY ON YOUR BACK. Was that too homophobic? GOOD

Sometimes the truth hurts in more ways than one.

Broken Hand
05-20-2017, 10:34 AM
:yes:

Got a stirring growl out of your exhaust. Nice.

taxfree4
05-21-2017, 03:34 PM
:yes:

Got a stirring growl out of your exhaust. Nice.

As time goes by it just gets better