PDA

View Full Version : I hate people

willtill
05-18-2017, 04:59 PM
Almost got run off the road tonight. And lost my cool with the jerk thereafter.

Can't do anything at speed with a grinning idiot driving a F150... while I'm on a bike. Sure wish I could eliminate some people from the face of the earth with a snap of my fingers, instead of waving my middle finger. :banghead:

Must learn to let it go... I was doing good at that for quite awhile, but tonight I got my buttons pushed. :no:

taxfree4
05-18-2017, 06:01 PM
Don't worry Will he's probably got a wife that's driving him crazy and banging the UPS guy while he's at work. Have pity on him but get the plate # next time and keep it on you cause you never know when you'll see him again. A little graphite in the gas will put him in a world of shit.

Davidk
05-18-2017, 06:01 PM
The only reason that some people are alive is because it's illegal to kill them.

taxfree4
05-18-2017, 06:03 PM
The only reason that some people are alive is because it's illegal to kill them.

It's only illegal if they catch you.

willtill
05-18-2017, 07:17 PM
It's only illegal if they catch you.

Problem with that is EVERYONE has a camera these days. Camera's are EVERYWHERE. Wasn't like that a couple of decades ago.

You would have to constantly be in disguise... to dispense justice on the deserving.

taxfree4
05-18-2017, 07:21 PM
Problem with that is EVERYONE has a camera these days. Camera's are EVERYWHERE. Wasn't like that a couple of decades ago.

You would have to constantly be in disguise... to dispense justice on the deserving.

Where there is a "will" there is a way

taxfree4
05-18-2017, 07:25 PM
Speaking of execution "Hey Tony when in the name of Sam Hill are we going to be able to post pictures"

BIGLRY
05-18-2017, 07:28 PM
How true...I want this shirt.:icon_lol:
https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/image-server/v1/products/110611484/views/1,width=800,height=800,appearanceId=2,version=1473 664654/some-people-are-alive-only-because-it-s-illegal-to-kill-them-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg

BIGLRY
05-18-2017, 07:32 PM
Speaking of execution "Hey Tony when in the name of Sam Hill are we going to be able to post pictures"
http://memions.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Minion-Quotes-You-know-what-your-problem-is.jpg

taxfree4
05-18-2017, 08:03 PM
http://memions.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Minion-Quotes-You-know-what-your-problem-is.jpg

Lord give me strength they tempt me.

Will,
If I may divert for a second, BIGLRY helibars will be here tomorrow tech support may be needed, back to the topic:

VStarRider
05-20-2017, 08:08 AM
Will, I hear ya.

I am not an aggressive person...my only fist-fight was in 7th grade Technology class.

Something happens when I am on my bike, though. On more than one occasion, I have been cut off or pulled a move that threatened my safety while riding. Some unfamiliar rage flares up and I have pulled up next to them at the next light or even chased them down and knocked on their window. I don't curse them out or even yell....I simply state what they did and how my life was at risk for their careless actions. One guy apologized, another guy, who appeared to be on something, said he didn't know he had done anything. He was the one I scared the crap out of...getting off the bike and marching up to him with my armor jacket on.

That being said...

MOST (90% +) drivers are generally respectful of me and my right-of-way. I often see drivers at intersections with plenty of room to pull out, but wait for me to go by. I often get signaled to go ahead at four-way stops (which annoys me, but they are just being considerate).

Navvet
05-20-2017, 07:26 PM
Almost got run off the road tonight. And lost my cool with the jerk thereafter.

Can't do anything at speed with a grinning idiot driving a F150... while I'm on a bike. Sure wish I could eliminate some people from the face of the earth with a snap of my fingers, instead of waving my middle finger. :banghead:

Must learn to let it go... I was doing good at that for quite awhile, but tonight I got my buttons pushed. :no:

Will, just remember;

you've been there, done that, and got a closet full of t-shirts .....

And when it comes down to it, you can put him down a lot easier than he could you.

I refuse to let the idiots get under my skin....

Just as a side note, one of our local detectives told me "You only have to justify the first shot .... The rest are free."