PDA

View Full Version : Sponsor Shout-Out...Thank YOU

MichaelG
10-09-2013, 04:40 PM
I want to take a moment to give a SHOUT-OUT to all the corporate sponsors of our F6B forum, as they do a great job taking care of us.

Yesterday I received one large box from Honda of Russellville...and today I received a second box from Honda of Russellville, all containing the items I ordered from them after having won the nice donations of the two $ 100.00 gift cars they donated to the F6B Rally in...Franklin, NC.

Last week I received a couple boxes from WingStuff...one containing items I ordered from them...but the second box containing the replacement bolts for the Kuryakyn Handlebar Risers that I bought from them 5 months ago. They kept this info in their system, and when the recall for those mounting bolts came out, they automaticaly sent me the new bolts, without me having to ask for them.

To me...that is EXCELLENT customer service, and that is why I continue to buy items from these sponsors.

For ALL of out corporate sponsors...I say..THANK YOU for looking out for us. We know it also means business for you, but it is nice to be treated so well, and brings us back again and again. :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

WingStuff
10-17-2013, 05:01 PM
Miles, thanks for the Shout Out! Glad to hear you received all your goodies :icon_cool: Enjoy!

kjelders
10-17-2013, 08:49 PM
I'll add the I have bought a significant dollar amount from WingStuff and have always received the right products and in a timely manner.

Steve 0080
10-18-2013, 05:57 AM
Same here...as some have seen...I have a Wing Stuff banner on the back of my bike !!!