PDA

View Full Version : Rolling Thunder

Retired Army
05-25-2017, 07:28 AM
Are there any veteran F6B owners that participate in the Rolling Thunder event in Washington?

53driver
05-25-2017, 07:48 AM
When I lived in Philly....

shortleg0521
05-25-2017, 08:05 AM
When I lived in Philly....

There are a few, it my be tough this year because of weather.
But that,should why we have rain gear.

willtill
05-25-2017, 09:36 AM
I've done two Rolling Thunders; since I am so close to D.C. Bring something to drink; not many vendors in the Pentagon's vast parking lots if you decide to roll with that thundering herd. Bring something to shield thyself from the sun as well.. there are no tree's in the parking lots.

Be prepared to clutch a lot.

shortleg0521
05-25-2017, 04:10 PM
I've done two Rolling Thunders; since I am so close to D.C. Bring something to drink; not many vendors in the Pentagon's vast parking lots if you decide to roll with that thundering herd. Bring something to shield thyself from the sun as well.. there are no tree's in the parking lots.

Be prepared to clutch a lot.

Also some ear plugs !!!!

Fingerz
05-25-2017, 09:19 PM
I'll be there this year and leaving from Ft Washington Harley Davidson on Sunday morning. Good luck actually getting into the Pentagon parking lot! Bring something to snack on and fill up on fuel (very few places to fill up in DC)

Retired Army
05-26-2017, 06:25 AM
Having lived in the Nam era and the fake news era I am amazed over the great coverage veterans are finally getting. The Indianapolis event was well represented in local news. Motorcycle riders need all the good press they can muster.