PDA

View Full Version : Highway Pegs of a different flavor

six2go
06-07-2017, 06:16 PM
I don't remember seeing "Mick O Pegs" discussed on this forum. Any users here? If so, what is your opinion of whether they would be usable for a "short guy" with 28" inseam?

F6B1911
06-07-2017, 08:07 PM
There has been quite a bit of discussion on the Mick O Pegs, use the search function.

Steve 0080
06-07-2017, 11:17 PM
I have them, its like sitting in a lazy boy chair and riding down the road. Your feet and legs are just perfect!

stepbill
06-09-2017, 07:54 PM
I really like them, they are extremely comfortable to stretch out on but my issue was when I would put my leg down at a stop (always the right leg only), my pants leg would get caught on the peg and I would start to fall. I would be able to undo the snag in time but I just did not want to chance it so I ended up going with the ergo III's. It is a quality product and wish it would have worked for me. They also have fantastic customer service!

six2go
06-10-2017, 07:43 AM
I really like them, they are extremely comfortable to stretch out on but my issue was when I would put my leg down at a stop (always the right leg only), my pants leg would get caught on the peg and I would start to fall. I would be able to undo the snag in time but I just did not want to chance it so I ended up going with the ergo III's. It is a quality product and wish it would have worked for me. They also have fantastic customer service!
Thank you for the "useful" response.

stepbill
06-10-2017, 08:35 PM
I am sorry that I misspoke. It was the left leg when it went down.

six2go
06-10-2017, 09:14 PM
I am sorry that I misspoke. It was the left leg when it went down.
Right or left, doesn't really matter. I just appreciate it that you made me aware it could happen. Thanks!

smiley
06-11-2017, 12:47 AM
Just ordered me a set of the KA model the other day.

CopperMike
06-15-2017, 11:18 PM
Anyone have any pics of them up and being used?

Thanks in advance.

olegoat345
06-16-2017, 07:58 AM
How much difference are they from the Kury ergo's as far a comfort. They look like they come back a bit further.
I can see where your pants legs might get caught in them. That's not fun.
I stopped wearing shoes with laces after the laces got caught in the shifter on my FJR. I couldn't shift or put put down the kick stand, shoe was tied in tight, so I couldn't get off to fix it. Very busy road, soft sloping shoulder, I was holding the bike w/ my R leg, while my G/F got it untangled. Fall R. I was in the ditch, fall L. in the road, either way the bike would have been on top of me. Embarrassing? YES! == Macho? NO!