PDA

View Full Version : How and where the global warming/climate change hoax started

taxfree4
06-12-2017, 12:20 PM
This is it, about 30 minutes but gives you the names, dates and reasons why this bull$hit $tory got $tarted, well worth your time. Names you never heard before and one usual suspect rhymes with bore and whore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyUDGfCNC-k

F6B1911
06-12-2017, 01:19 PM
Yeah, but he "Invented" the internet........

taxfree4
06-12-2017, 01:46 PM

The only thing he invented was the ability to look and be so stupid you actually make Bill Clinton look good, that takes a real commitment. BTW, his father Democratic SenatorAl Gore Sr. not only voted AGAINST the Civil Rights Act of 1964 but filibustered against it.

opas ride
06-12-2017, 02:49 PM
"Global warming" is nothing but a political scam for the wealthy......The God above, who built this world, is still in charge and knows exactly what he is doing!!!...Typical man made BS....I feel sorry for those that actually believe in this "CRAP" as they are totally deceived!! I seriously doubt any scientist knows more than the man upstairs!!....

taxfree4
06-12-2017, 03:21 PM
"Global warming" is nothing but a political scam for the wealthy......The God above, who built this world, is still in charge and knows exactly what he is doing!!!...Typical man made BS....I feel sorry for those that actually believe in this "CRAP" as they are totally deceived!! I seriously doubt any scientist knows more than the man upstairs!!....

Can I get an AMEN!

taxfree4
06-12-2017, 03:21 PM
AMEN

Steve 0080
06-12-2017, 04:02 PM
Amen !

6gun
06-12-2017, 09:14 PM
Interesting video.
The BBC had a multi-part series some years ago called "The Great Global Warming Hoax". It methodically presented and debunked all of the bad science being published about global warming. I remember one scene where they show Al on stage making money. He describes a graph that is being projected behind him. It had two data lines that trended up in tandem. One CO2 concentrations the other temperature. He said it shows that when the CO2 levels rise, the temperature will rise. The program zoomed in on the chart. It clearly demonstrated that when temperatures rise, the CO2 level rises. It further describes the oceans as the storage facility for vast quantities of CO2, The solubility of CO2 is reduced as the water temperature rises. They will try to sell anything for money.

I can no longer find this program. I think the execs at the BBC have buried it deep.

ths61
06-12-2017, 11:58 PM

He invented the INTERNET BUBBLE and subsequent BURST.

taxfree4
06-13-2017, 04:32 AM
This is so atypical, repeat something often enough and with your buddies in the media helping you it can make it sound like fact. The Russia collusion story is taking on this profile. Like the global warming BS without a shred of evidence it is regurgitated constantly to the point that if you question it now they (Democrats and the media) think YOU'RE crazy. Lazy people like lazy news so they grab a headline here and a headline there and repeat it to their friends so they LOOK like they're informed UNTIL they're confronted with the facts. And when the facts debunk, deny and destroy their little world they get angry and apocalyptic, funny little people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRmgRcGQ5TA

opas ride
06-13-2017, 10:14 AM
This is so atypical, repeat something often enough and with your buddies in the media helping you it can make it sound like fact. The Russia collusion story is taking on this profile. Like the global warming BS without a shred of evidence it is regurgitated constantly to the point that if you question it now they (Democrats and the media) think YOU'RE crazy. Lazy people like lazy news so they grab a headline here and a headline there and repeat it to their friends so they LOOK like they're informed UNTIL they're confronted with the facts. And when the facts debunk, deny and destroy their little world they get angry and apocalyptic, funny little people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRmgRcGQ5TA

Your comments are "Right On" my friend!!!...What a sick bunch of folks these are...ignorant simple minded "cry-babies".....Ride safe

taxfree4
06-13-2017, 03:08 PM
Your comments are "Right On" my friend!!!...What a sick bunch of folks these are...ignorant simple minded "cry-babies".....Ride safe

That deserves an AMEN

Ewreck
06-19-2017, 08:37 PM
But but but we are killing Mother Earth. Almost as good of a scam as compounded interest.