PDA

View Full Version : Repubs shot at baseball game

Davidk
06-14-2017, 10:44 AM
Notice that all the violence is by demoncrats and the tolerant left?

On a related note: (link because pics won't post)...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f7/9b/a4/f79ba48f39441bcc8cc894ce84d6d872.jpg

53driver
06-14-2017, 10:46 AM
Was the perp a Democrat?
I read his name, didn't sound Democrat.
Haven't tuned in to the Don's briefing...on the range with students today.
Cheers,
Steve

Davidk
06-14-2017, 10:52 AM
Was the perp a Democrat?
I read his name, didn't sound Democrat.
Haven't tuned in to the Don's briefing...on the range with students today.
Cheers,
Steve

Before the rampage, the shooter asked if the players were Rs for Ds, then shot Rs. Sounds like a D to me.

Are you a firearms instructor Steve?

Davidk
06-14-2017, 11:08 AM
Acquaintance describes campaigning for Bernie Sanders with shooting suspect

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/2017/live-updates/public-safety/updates-shooting-at-congressional-baseball-practice-in-virginia/acquaintance-describes-campaigning-for-sanders-with-hodgkinson/?utm_term=.a2dcac9e898a

Steve 0080
06-14-2017, 12:25 PM
Steve teaches motorcycle safety and newbies !

I could not find if the perp was killed or running....

Davidk
06-14-2017, 12:42 PM
Steve teaches motorcycle safety and newbies !

I could not find if the perp was killed or running....

Steve said "on the range with students" I was thinking, gun range.

Perp was killed

BIGLRY
06-14-2017, 03:31 PM
To go out and kill someone just because of their political beliefs.....When will this insanity stop?
https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAYdAAAAJDNhZGI1N2M5LTkwY2ItNGNmNS04NT AwLTgwNGQxNDZlYWY0Nw.jpg

woody
06-14-2017, 05:08 PM
"To go out and kill someone just because of their political beliefs.....When will this insanity stop?"

This hit the nail on the head. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

53driver
06-14-2017, 06:44 PM
MSF Safety Range...sorry for the confusion....

Steve 0080
06-14-2017, 07:23 PM
If Democrats did not kill people in this country we would go from #1 in gun deaths to #38....

just sayin.......

Mike
06-14-2017, 07:41 PM
Food for thought...

We are afraid to say "I'm a Republican" or "I'm a Democrat" because we are afraid it will impact friendships. It will change people's opinions about us.
But at the same time, we strongly believe the other side is wrong on certain issues. Wrong enough to judge them secretively, openly or gossip behind their backs.
As a result, we don't create bridges. We create dividers that get wedged between friends and family or even complete strangers. Instead of helping people to understand, there are assumptions, degrading comments and a knowledge that we are right and they are, well, just outright offensive and completely stupid.
And that's why we are in the political mess we are in today. We did this.
I don't care if you are a Republican, Democrat, or part of The Slow Red F6B Party. :shock: I care that you are a good person. And guess what?! Your daily actions tell me more about you than any political label.
But labels are EVERYTHING in politics. Screw that!
You had an abortion? I'm sure you had a good reason. You protest abortions? I'm sure you had a good reason. But we won't know until we ask and listen with an open heart.
But you know what? We are more the same than not. We want to be happy, healthy and loved. We help others. We put our loved ones first. We work hard. We have a big heart for animals, kids, or a cause. <--- that's what matters.
Forget labels. Don't be a Republican or a Democrat. Be a HUMAN BEING who has loved, who has struggled, and who wants the world to be a better place.
We need to change our own dialogue. Me included!
So the next time when someone says something you disagree will you try "Tell me more" instead of telling them why they are wrong or casting judgment on them?
Just one mans opinion!

98valk
06-15-2017, 10:52 AM
Food for thought...

We are afraid to say "I'm a Republican" or "I'm a Democrat" because we are afraid it will impact friendships. It will change people's opinions about us.
But at the same time, we strongly believe the other side is wrong on certain issues. Wrong enough to judge them secretively, openly or gossip behind their backs.
As a result, we don't create bridges. We create dividers that get wedged between friends and family or even complete strangers. Instead of helping people to understand, there are assumptions, degrading comments and a knowledge that we are right and they are, well, just outright offensive and completely stupid.
I don't care if you are a Republican, Democrat, or part of The Slow Red F6B Party. :shock: I care that you are a good person. And guess what?! Your daily actions tell me more about you than any political label.
You had an abortion? I'm sure you had a good reason. You protest abortions? I'm sure you had a good reason. But we won't know until we ask and listen with an open heart.
But you know what? We are more the same than not. We want to be happy, healthy and loved. We help others. We put our loved ones first. We work hard. We have a big heart for animals, kids, or a cause. <--- that's what matters.
Forget labels. Don't be a Republican or a Democrat. Be a HUMAN BEING who has loved, who has struggled, and who wants the world to be a better place.
So the next time when someone says something you disagree will you try "Tell me more" instead of telling them why they are wrong or casting judgment on them?
Just one mans opinion!

I'll +1 this and add:

Pretty much all politicians are self serving scum who have made it to the gravy train and exist only for themselves at our expense.

This goes for Democrats and Republicans. Fighting over what piece of sh!t "tastes" better is not helping any of us. :stirthepot:

edgeman55
06-15-2017, 01:54 PM
I'll +1 this and add:

Pretty much all politicians are self serving scum who have made it to the gravy train and exist only for themselves at our expense.

This goes for Democrats and Republicans. Fighting over what piece of sh!t "tastes" better is not helping any of us. :stirthepot:

+2 to all said above.That is why the older I get and the more people I meet-The more I love my Dog.

Davidk
06-15-2017, 03:01 PM
Food for thought...

Just one mans opinion!

What a wonderful dream....Will never happen as human nature is to separate-like it or not. There will always be an "us against them" regardless of who us and them is.

BIGLRY
06-15-2017, 03:11 PM
What a wonderful dream....Will never happen as human nature is to separate-like it or not. There will always be an "us against them" regardless of who us and them is.
Sad, but true!
http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/kf5773f49b.jpg

taxfree4
06-15-2017, 03:23 PM
I am sure that Hillary, Schumer, Pelosi et.al. are quietly smiling out of the side of their mouths at this while outwardly giving us a helping scoop of the "Even though we're on opposite sides of the aisle we are one when this happens" BS. Another situation where a firearm saved a life and thank the Lord he's dead, who would want him to live so some lowlife lawyer can get him life without parole and he would be interviewed by Diane Sawyer and tell us how bad his childhood was etc. etc.. Rot in hell

ths61
06-15-2017, 04:27 PM
Since he was a Bernie campaign supporter, why didn't he go after Shillary, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC. They are the ones that rigged/torpedoed Bernie's campaign.

He fired @ 50 shots and only landed @ 4. Confirms he is a liberal.

taxfree4
06-15-2017, 04:37 PM
Since he was a Bernie campaign supporter, why didn't he go after Shillary, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC. They are the ones that rigged/torpedoed Bernie's campaign.

Because in the end they are both members of the Democratic Party no matter what he says, or has after his name. Their ideology is simpatico and they AND the media have been making a boogie man out of Trump. Take that and mix it with a deranged person, who probably was on psychotropic medication, you have combustion and with none of the Democrats attempts to take Trump down succeeding this lunatic became desperate and figured if you want to something done right you have to do it yourself.

Davidk
06-15-2017, 04:43 PM

He fired @ 50 shots and only landed @ 4. Confirms he is a liberal.

You expect the mentally ill to be logical?

MarcPW
06-19-2017, 10:16 PM
Food for thought...

Just one mans opinion!

Well said ! I'm with you on this one.
Politicians hare here for one reason: When someone complain about a problem, they are here not to fix the problem, but to make sure the complainant has his voice muted...

Davidk
06-20-2017, 08:21 AM
Food for thought...

Just one mans opinion!

This is what we are facing:Antifa Website Promotes ‘All Manner of Physical Violence’ Against Trump Supporters and Capitalists
https://heatst.com/culture-wars/antifa-website-promotes-all-manner-of-physical-violence-against-trump-supporters-and-capitalists/

rudymsmith
06-20-2017, 08:25 AM
Food for thought...

Just one mans opinion!

:clap2:.notworthy.:clap2: