PDA

View Full Version : Who hasn't been there

taxfree4
06-15-2017, 06:46 AM
I don't know about you but I sure as hell sympathize with this guy. My only question is he robbed a bank to get away from home and the blabbering, bleeding train wreck of a wife so the sentence is to confine him to the house? The judge must be a masochist, he'll definitely murder her now. BTW, did you hear about it the lesbian who built a house...all tongue and groove not a stud in sight.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/14/man-who-robbed-bank-to-get-away-from-wife-sentence-to-home-confinement/?ref=yfp

53driver
06-15-2017, 09:34 AM
I'm robbing my own bank account with bike upgrades in hopes that she'll leave me.....lol.
No, not true.
Well, not the last part.
I'll shut up now....

taxfree4
06-15-2017, 03:01 PM
Rule of thumb, if you buy something for the bike you buy her something that's bigger, price is not the issue, it's all visual.

53driver
06-15-2017, 03:36 PM
Rule of thumb, if you buy something for the bike you buy her something that's bigger, price is not the issue, it's all visual.

Mine would get mad if I tried that.

choptop
06-15-2017, 03:46 PM
The S.O. has her money, her bills and her share of the house hold bill, I have mine, we do what we want w/what we each have left, She's a saver, I'm a spender.:icon_doh:

taxfree4
06-15-2017, 04:27 PM
Mine would get mad if I tried that.

A dozen roses are larger than a set of Traxxion suspension, and definitely less expensive, how could she say no to that.

53driver
06-15-2017, 04:39 PM
A dozen roses are larger than a set of Traxxion suspension, and definitely less expensive, how could she say no to that.

She is allergic to most flowers.
Doesn't have pierced ears.
Doesn't like sugar/chocolate.
Has all the weapons she wants.

I did get her a Wolf Gas Stove top though.....about 2/3 of the Traxxion setup.

Travelor
06-15-2017, 07:34 PM

+1

taxfree4
06-16-2017, 02:30 AM

My God let's clone her

willtill
06-16-2017, 05:43 AM
The S.O. has her money, her bills and her share of the house hold bill, I have mine, we do what we want w/what we each have left, She's a saver, I'm a spender.:icon_doh:

Same here. Except I'm the saver and she's the spender... of free cash that is.... :shhh:

53driver
06-16-2017, 09:46 AM
My God let's clone her

Please wait until I die. Not sure what I would do if there were more of her around.....