PDA

View Full Version : NYC has gone completely out of their minds

taxfree4
06-26-2017, 11:21 AM
This NYPD vehicle was for the Gay parade, or yearly freak show as I call it.

https://s13.postimg.org/8k5hm5d5v/20178062295133820.jpg

willtill
06-26-2017, 11:43 AM
..the White House bathed like a rainbow. Sadly a color is missing

http://i68.tinypic.com/2hrojlf.jpg

taxfree4
06-26-2017, 03:42 PM
..the White House bathed like a rainbow. Sadly a color is missing

http://i68.tinypic.com/2hrojlf.jpg

I never saw that, holy brown dirt cowboy, that must've been in honor of Michelle/Mitchell.

GNW
06-27-2017, 03:07 PM
I never saw that, holy brown dirt cowboy, that must've been in honor of Michelle/Mitchell.

DaGum, me never saw that either.
Holy Crap! :bsII:

willtill
06-27-2017, 03:53 PM
That was during the Obama reign of terror... so wrong.

shortleg0521
06-29-2017, 04:12 PM
This NYPD vehicle was for the Gay parade, or yearly freak show as I call it.

https://s13.postimg.org/8k5hm5d5v/20178062295133820.jpg

Looks at the Mayor, what in he'll do you expect!

olegoat345
06-29-2017, 06:35 PM
What are you afraid of? You think they'll turn you gay? They've got "gaydar" (like radar) they can tell if someone's gay.
I've lived around and worked with lots of gays & lesbians, they never bothered me or made a pass, in any way at all.
I don't think it's normal & I understand it but there's lots of things I don't understand.
As long as they don't bother me, I don't care what they in their bedroom or what you do in yours? It's none of my business.
just sayin'

willtill
06-29-2017, 07:24 PM
What are you afraid of? You think they'll turn you gay? They've got "gaydar" (like radar) they can tell if someone's gay.
I've lived around and worked with lots of gays & lesbians, they never bothered me or made a pass, in any way at all.
I don't think it's normal & I understand it but there's lots of things I don't understand.
As long as they don't bother me, I don't care what they in their bedroom or what you do in yours? It's none of my business.
just sayin'

You're a pretty simple minded man. You don't get it. :icon_rolleyes:

Some icons of our nation are to remain neutral and uninhibited by special interest groups. Painting the White House with the gay color banner is unacceptable.

I could not give a flying fuck if some guy wants to plant his weenie in another guys butt. As long as it's not mine. I could furthermore not care if some carpet munching bull dyke practices her craft on others of her kind.

taxfree4
06-29-2017, 08:31 PM
just sayin'

That's your argument of being afraid of turning gay, do you really think that's actually a thought in our mind, seriously. These freaks don't want to just close the door to their bedroom and be left alone, just the opposite, they are going to force you to accept their disgusting, vile life choice by judicial fiat. And it's a choice, it's about as genetic as speaking English, if it's genetic name the gene. Tell it to Supreme Court that is hearing a case of a baker who refused to make a cake for a homosexual wedding because of his religious convictions. The freaks didn't turn around and go to a hundred other bakers in the vicinity, no, they are going to try and force THIS one baker to bake them a cake for their freak show despite HIS guarantee in the Bill of Rights to the free exercise of HIS religion. Or them holding up condoms during Catholic Mass or dancing naked in front of the steps of St. Patrick's Cathedral during their disgusting parade they hold every year.

And if you think they don't want your kids or your grandkids I'll quote you a famous line from Harry Hay, founder of the modern homosexual movement, " Because if the parents and friends of gays are truly friends of gays, they would know from their kids that the relationship with an older man is precisely what thirteen-, fourteen-, and fifteen-year-old kids need more than anything else in the world". NAMBLA to this day carries a special tribute to Hay on its homepage along with his published material. Isn't it a coinkydink as soon as the Court allowed these freaks to go down to city hall and unionize, can't even say the "M" word, this other batch of misfits, "trans", started coming out of their holes. The homos are the foot in the door crossdressing as nice, harmless, loveable people who only want to live free and sodomize. They are the earmark, once accepted, of every fallen civilization. Don't let me get into being allowed to adopt kids.

BTW, you've also worked with pedophiles, drug users and thieves but they probably never asked you to have sleepovers with your kids/grandkids, do a line of blow or stick you up in the mens room, what's your point.

ths61
06-29-2017, 10:15 PM
I was appalled when BHO did that to the White House. That was the most disgusting, disrespectful thing I have ever observed.

olegoat345
06-29-2017, 10:34 PM
Sounds like you're afraid of gays.

ths61
06-29-2017, 11:11 PM
I think you are confusing disapproval of repugnant behavior with fear. Not the same thing.

taxfree4
06-30-2017, 04:26 AM
Sounds like you're afraid of gays.

Wow, you really don't get it, are you sure you've never played swallow the leader before because you sound like the typical fag hag. This is the de facto corner they box themselves into when they have no argument or can't dispute facts. Is that the alpha/omega of your argument, let me allay your fears there is nothing about diseased hairy man ass that excites me, however, it does excite some deranged degenerates and if they feel like they've been holding back, living a lie and want to "come out" their F6b family will be there to support them. Actually, I wish God would curse these freaks and send a disease down to ...Oh, he did already, never mind.

olegoat345
06-30-2017, 11:48 AM
I'm not afraid of gays. No reason to be.
As I said, I've worked with & been around lots of gays.
Not a single one has ever bother me in any way what so ever.
They've all been friendly & professional.
Are they different? You bet.
This planet is filled with billions of folks, I bet 99.98% ain't like me and I don't care.
Do I care what they do, who they pray to, who they sleep with, what color they are? No.
As long as they don't bother me, I could care less about how they live their lives.
I put a "worry limit" on that kind of stuff.
No point in worrying, getting all "worked up" over something I have no control over.
If you don't agree with me, I don't have a problem with that. We all can't agree on everything.
I've always felt, people can disagree & still be friends.
I don't call people names because they don't agree with me.
I'm done.

Ewreck
06-30-2017, 12:08 PM
This planet is filled with billions of folks, I bet 99.98% ain't like me and I don't care.
Do I care what they do, who they pray to, who they sleep with, what color they are? No.
As long as they don't bother me, I could care less about how they live their lives.
No point in worrying, getting all "worked up" over something I have no control over.
If you don't agree with me, I don't have a problem with that. We all can't agree on everything.
I'm done.
You are missing the point of the original post. If you as an individual want to put a rainbow on your car or light your house up to make a point or statement, go for it as you are free to do so. The government has no business taking sides or trying to normalize behavior that less than 5% of the citizens partake in. The stories of individual "gays" not trying to get into your pants or convert you may be true but to deny there isn't a push by our elected officials to force others to except and embrace it is naive at the minimum.

taxfree4
06-30-2017, 06:17 PM
I'm done.

Maybe they just don't find you attractive enough

taxfree4
06-30-2017, 06:24 PM
You are missing the point of the original post. If you as an individual want to put a rainbow on your car or light your house up to make a point or statement, go for it as you are free to do so. The government has no business taking sides or trying to normalize behavior that less than 5% of the citizens partake in. The stories of individual "gays" not trying to get into your pants or convert you may be true but to deny there isn't a push by our elected officials to force others to except and embrace it is naive at the minimum.

Well said, obviously you see my point, the homosexual community is a well financed, well organized battering ram that use intimidation against feckless politicians who can be bought like cheap hookers. That and a judiciary that needs to create more contracts so their fellow graduating BAR members will have a job result in the situation we are in today.

ths61
06-30-2017, 07:46 PM
Well said, obviously you see my point, the homosexual community is a well financed, well organized battering ram that use intimidation against feckless politicians who can be bought like cheap hookers. That and a judiciary that needs to create more contracts so their fellow graduating BAR members will have a job result in the situation we are in today.

Just ask the folks who lost their livelihoods and were bankrupted after refusing to be forced to do something against their personal, moral and religious wills. It is curious that they only target certain religions for lawsuits. For some reason they don't try this crap with muslim owned establishments.

https://i.imgflip.com/1rt0po.jpg

olegoat345
06-30-2017, 11:33 PM
Last time I heard, 10-12 years ago, "out of the closet" gay population in the USA was right at 12%.
Not "out of the closet", who knows?
They're not "out of the closet" because white men in this country hate them and want to beat, hurt or kill them.
Why do they hate them & want to beat them up? Are they afraid they'll catch "gay?" You can't "make" somebody turn gay.
I bet everyone that belongs to this forum, inter acts with a gay person daily and never knows it. Might be one sitting beside you in church, in your MC riding group, eating lunch at the next table, they're everywhere. The one's I've know & worked with, look & act no different than us regular guys that like women.
My only point is, they ain't the demons that some people think they are.
Again, I don't give a damn who somebody sleeps with. None of my business.
I was taught not to judge people.

ths61
07-01-2017, 12:45 AM
Last time I heard, 10-12 years ago, "out of the closet" gay population in the USA was right at 12%.

Their numbers are greatly exaggerated. Remember, they can't procreate, they just recruit.

PRINCETON, N.J. -- The American public estimates on average that 23% of Americans are gay or lesbian, little changed from Americans' 25% estimate in 2011, and only slightly higher than separate 2002 estimates of the gay and lesbian population. These estimates are many times higher than the 3.8% of the adult population who identified themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender in Gallup Daily tracking in the first four months of this year.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/183383/americans-greatly-overestimate-percent-gay-lesbian.aspx

https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Gates-How-Many-People-LGBT-Apr-2011.pdf

taxfree4
07-01-2017, 03:12 AM
Not "out of the closet", who knows?
They're not "out of the closet" because white men in this country hate them and want to beat, hurt or kill them.
Why do they hate them & want to beat them up? Are they afraid they'll catch "gay?" You can't "make" somebody turn gay.
I bet everyone that belongs to this forum, inter acts with a gay person daily and never knows it. Might be one sitting beside you in church, in your MC riding group, eating lunch at the next table, they're everywhere. The one's I've know & worked with, look & act no different than us regular guys that like women.
My only point is, they ain't the demons that some people think they are.
Again, I don't give a damn who somebody sleeps with. None of my business.
I was taught not to judge people.

Man you're a one note song, that is the most cliche'd, red herring bullshit peddling I've heard in a long time. Again, you also work child molesters, thieves, spouse beaters and drug dealers, what's your point. They have to recruit and that is why they maneuvered, and accomplished getting homosexual Scout leaders the okay. Let these freaks babysit your kids/grandkids as for me I'll go with my INSTINCT and pass on these child diddlers. This is the same bullshit as the illegals and Muslims "Well, the vast majority of illegals/muslims/homosexuals (take your pick) are good, hardworking people who want to be left alone." Yeah but MS13, radical muslims and the radical homosexual movement are the ones who are simultaneously working to deconstruct, destabilize and destroy the fabric of this nation of Christian, traditional family valued legal immigrants. Every civilization that has gone to ruin has been at the breakdown of the family, and they are well aware of it. Maybe in a city of under 5000 you are so removed from the reality and effects of this scourge but here in the real world where there are 5000 people in 5 blocks this sickness is prevalent. You judge all the time so stop with the cliche'd bullshit, you judge the people who you choose to surround yourself with, who your children befriend, who your spouse is friends with etc. etc.. because it has a direct influence on you and your family. Unless you're OK with your daughter inviting the local MS-13 gang to have their annual barbecue in your house while NAMBLA provides Disney characters for the kids and the local Mosque has a "Quick and easy pressure cooker recipes " demonstration for the moms. (That's called demonstrating the absurd with being absurd)

olegoat345
07-01-2017, 08:56 AM
We still have freedom of religion in this country, that's any religion we choose. When I was a kid, I ask my Mom about different religions & Gods. She said, "we all pray to the same God. Some religions call him God, other religions call him by different names."
I live in the boonies, orange groves all around me, before that I lived in a wild life refuge, Big Pine Key, Fl., before that rural southern Md. Yep, I'm a country boy. There's not enough money to get me to live in NYC. Way too many people. I can not imagine living anyplace I wouldn't be happy.
If someone chooses to go through life & hate everybody that's "not just like them" that's a choice they make.
I have not always felt this way. But at this time in my life, I chose to leave people alone to live their lives however they want. As long as it doesn't affect me. They don't "have to be just like me." It doesn't matter where they're from, what color they are, who they pray to, who they fall in love with or sleep with. We all have a "right" to life liberty & the pursuit of happiness. That's what I feel, the USA is all about. This country should not be about hate & division.
This is "discussion" is getting way to judgemental, personal & ugly for me. I'm not getting in a pissing contest over others hate & prejudice.
I'll not be posting on this subject again.

taxfree4
07-01-2017, 12:25 PM
We still have freedom of religion in this country, that's any religion we choose. When I was a kid, I ask my Mom about different religions & Gods. She said, "we all pray to the same God. Some religions call him God, other religions call him by different names."
I live in the boonies, orange groves all around me, before that I lived in a wild life refuge, Big Pine Key, Fl., before that rural southern Md. Yep, I'm a country boy. There's not enough money to get me to live in NYC. Way too many people. I can not imagine living anyplace I wouldn't be happy.
If someone chooses to go through life & hate everybody that's "not just like them" that's a choice they make.
I have not always felt this way. But at this time in my life, I chose to leave people alone to live their lives however they want. As long as it doesn't affect me. They don't "have to be just like me." It doesn't matter where they're from, what color they are, who they pray to, who they fall in love with or sleep with. We all have a "right" to life liberty & the pursuit of happiness. That's what I feel, the USA is all about. This country should not be about hate & division.
This is "discussion" is getting way to judgemental, personal & ugly for me. I'm not getting in a pissing contest over others hate & prejudice.
I'll not be posting on this subject again.

Good, because your first post sounds like every other one like John Lennon's song "Imagine", a fairy tale where butterflies and unicorns walk hand in hand in Candyland where you can eat colored rocks and shit rainbows. Unfortunately, you were taught wrong, WE DO NOT all pray to the same God, unless your God is Jesus we are praying to 2 different and distinct entities. I don't know how many homos live around orange groves and I don't care if they want to insert them via PVC pipe internally, like they do gerbils, However, if they want a law forcing my kids to learn about it in school and accept it as "normal" or if the Supreme Court has to hear a case where a baker despite his religious freedoms! guaranteed to him in the Bill of Rights, will be forced to bake a cake for the Butthole Orange Plug Party now we have a problem. They don't want to be left alone they want to force, by judicial force, their life choice on us because they know it's vile and when voted upon they overwhelmingly lost when it came to these freaks unionizing.

Colorado
07-01-2017, 01:10 PM
"we all pray to the same God. Some religions call him God, other religions call him by different names."

Tell that to a muslim, and they will want to kill you for blaspheme.