PDA

View Full Version : A milestone for our WEBSITE ... 1,000 members

Phantom
10-16-2013, 02:48 PM
Our F6B Riders forum has grown, today we are 1,000 members strong :headbang:

:beer3:

Memphian
10-16-2013, 08:07 PM
Cool deal, I felt when I joined this forum that it would take off and run well.:clap2:

Deer Slayer
10-16-2013, 08:09 PM
How many F6b owners?

wishey1
10-16-2013, 08:12 PM
Congratulations Phantom6B on a great site, very informative and very enjoyable...!!

w

Tazf6b
10-16-2013, 09:32 PM
Thank you phantom for à great site and to all members for thier input

contek
10-16-2013, 10:36 PM
Congratulations Phantom6B on a great site, very informative and very enjoyable...!!

w

Ya, all that and he makes GREAT homemade sausage! :bbq2:

Phantom
10-16-2013, 11:41 PM
:icon_cool::yes: I Thank :bowdown: all of you!

The contributions from everyone continue to make this Forum a great success.

Looking forward to FRANKLIN, NC next year and meeting many more F6B RIDERS and anyone with a motorcycle,join us for a nice event.

Taking a couple of leisurely rides on new roads through the Smokey Mountains is always a treat.

Phantom6b

coffee_weasle
10-17-2013, 07:14 AM
am i the 1000th?

someone should buy me a coffee

Steve 0080
10-17-2013, 07:57 AM
Coffee-Weasel...show up at Franklin...and I will !!!! WELCOME !!!!!

Paul B Blues
10-17-2013, 09:16 AM
:icon_cool::yes: I Thank :bowdown: all of you!

The contributions from everyone continue to make this Forum a great success.

Looking forward to FRANKLIN, NC next year and meeting many more F6B RIDERS and anyone with a motorcycle,join us for a nice event.

Taking a couple of leisurely rides on new roads through the Smokey Mountains is always a treat.

Phantom6b

Are there any dates for the rally? I am gonna do my best to come over for it, but as I'll need to sort out wheelchair friendly hotels etc, I'll need as much notice as you guy can give me :yes:

Paul B.........:icon_cool:

Phantom
10-17-2013, 10:35 AM
Are there any dates for the rally? I am gonna do my best to come over for it, but as I'll need to sort out wheelchair friendly hotels etc, I'll need as much notice as you guy can give me :yes:

Paul B.........:icon_cool:

Paul, that would be nice :icon_cool::yes:

Tentatively ... August 28th through September 1st. Our Hotel does have limited Handicapped friendly rooms

Phantom
10-17-2013, 10:58 AM
am i the 1000th?

someone should buy me a coffee

You're late to the party, what did YOU bring us ??? :icon_biggrin:

dickiedeals
10-17-2013, 11:49 AM

Tentatively ... August 28th through September 1st. Our Hotel does have limited Handicapped friendly rooms

You say " Our Hotel". What's the name of Our Hotel so we can reserve rooms early. I plan on riding up. Heck maybe the Florida boys can ride up as a group?! Dickie

Phantom
10-17-2013, 12:26 PM
You say " Our Hotel". What's the name of Our Hotel so we can reserve rooms early. I plan on riding up. Heck maybe the Florida boys can ride up as a group?! Dickie

Sorry about that, in 2013 the F6B Rally was based out of the Microtel in Franklin NC. I believe that the majority would not mind having the same hotel as our home base. Steve 0080 managed to negotiate the rate for our group, it was $50 per night. Plenty of restaurants nearby, a Shell gas station was next door, overall a nice place.

There was a bike wash station 20 feet from the tent and the back of the hotel was pretty much ours.

Need to hear from everyone if the same location will work, my vote is for the Microtel.

Paul B Blues
10-17-2013, 01:00 PM

Excellent, that gives me plenty of time to sort stuff out, but I'll wait till I get firm dates :clap2: But I'm looking forward to it.

Paul B........:icon_cool:

Dark Knight
10-18-2013, 10:37 PM
Sweet!:beer3:

ranger
10-27-2013, 12:30 AM
Cool deal, I felt when I joined this forum that it would take off and run well.:clap2:
Hey dude, I live in Cordova, got my F6B from Desoto Honda. Haven't seen another F6B in this area since I bought mine when they first came out, pleasantly surprised to see you're from Memphis. I'm a transplanted Yankee from Massachusetts, retired military, settled here after my divorce (ex is from Memphis)been here a little over 15 years now. Hope to see you around sometime.

Memphian
10-27-2013, 03:51 PM
Hey dude, I live in Cordova, got my F6B from Desoto Honda. Haven't seen another F6B in this area since I bought mine when they first came out, pleasantly surprised to see you're from Memphis. I'm a transplanted Yankee from Massachusetts, retired military, settled here after my divorce (ex is from Memphis)been here a little over 15 years now. Hope to see you around sometime.

Ranger good to hear from you. I'm currently down from a back injury and recovering. I hope to be out riding soon and we can get together for a ride. It would definitely be cool to have two F6B's rolling down the road turning heads.

Retired Army
10-28-2013, 06:17 PM
The heated grips have defiantly extend my riding season.

JimBob1
10-29-2013, 01:32 PM
Bought my F6B back in early May. My riding buddy saw it, and he bought one too. Both Deluxe models, both all black. We just finished up a 2,200 mile road trip down along the Gulf coast to New Orleans, up the Natchez Trace Parkway, over to Chattanooga, TN, and back to Charlotte, NC. Did not see another F6B, but sure did have folks looking at our bikes during the trip. Pretty cool actually! Never experienced that on my Harley. Guess that was because it looked like 1,000,000 other HD motorcycles going down the road.

MichaelG
10-29-2013, 02:37 PM
JimBob1, that is great that you had such a good ride, and have a close riding buddy to ride with. :biker:

JimBob1
10-29-2013, 07:01 PM
Miles,
Yeah, it is pretty cool. I have been riding with this guy for 17 years now. We know each other's, riding style, etc. and have made many trips to the Black Hills area as well as New England trips. Both of us are retired now so can go anytime if we save up our funds and don't make the wives too jealous going off for several weeks. Looking at Glacier National Park and up into Canada, then loop East to come down through the Great Lakes, Michigan, Ohio, and down back to Charlotte, NC. sometime in mid summer of next year. By the way, I just finished up my barn too. It was more work than I expected but it came out okay. Worked on it part-time, took about 2 years to build and fence off the property. Glad that is over!!!!!

Phantom
07-21-2014, 10:41 AM
:cheers:

We just crossed 2000 members

Deer Slayer
07-21-2014, 11:24 AM
:cheers:

We just crossed 2000 members

:yikes:'all/right':congrats::cheers:

Scotrod
07-21-2014, 12:23 PM
Yeppers,,, Saw "1999" last night and knew 2 k would get here QUICK!
3 k by,,,,???
:yes:

thunder217
07-21-2014, 02:54 PM
1K STRONG

Fla_rider
07-21-2014, 03:17 PM

The Florida Boys are meeting at the Cracker Barrel in Lake City Thursday morning at 7 am and departing for Franklin at 8 am. Hope to see you there!

Way to Go Phantom! 'all/right'