PDA

View Full Version : Stock seat modifacation

Ewreck
08-09-2017, 03:04 PM
Decided to have my stock seat modified to my specs instead of buying a new one. Had my fit appointment today at Bitchen Stitchen in Lakewood CO and these guys are great. Complete foam contour/rebuild off of you sitting on bike. They did 3 checks while making the mods. I wanted back 2 to 3 inches,up a couple inches,and they got me there. Even heated and reshaped seat pan for my lower back while cutting off some off the rear to stop having to remove backrest to take seat off. They slapped the stock cover back on so I can putt around for a month and make sure it's exactly what I want. 3 hours and 160.00 for an awesome job. Will have a custom cover put on and contemplating gel pads when I return. Sky's the limit for pricing on cover and design as they have everything from basic vinyl to the most exotic leather. If your near the area give them a look.

jeffedose
08-09-2017, 03:25 PM
Decided to have my stock seat modified to my specs instead of buying a new one. Had my fit appointment today at Bitchen Stitchen in Lakewood CO and these guys are great. Complete foam contour/rebuild off of you sitting on bike. They did 3 checks while making the mods. I wanted back 2 to 3 inches,up a couple inches,and they got me there. Even heated and reshaped seat pan for my lower back while cutting off some off the rear to stop having to remove backrest to take seat off. They slapped the stock cover back on so I can putt around for a month and make sure it's exactly what I want. 3 hours and 160.00 for an awesome job. Will have a custom cover put on and contemplating gel pads when I return. Sky's the limit for pricing on cover and design as they have everything from basic vinyl to the most exotic leather. If your near the area give them a look.

I had dan and paul do my seat about 3 months ago...They do all of my bikes glad you like it...