PDA

View Full Version : Weather for the ride.

blackmetoc
08-23-2017, 04:58 PM
Keep a weather eye open. TD Harvey is in the Gulf and forecast to hit the TX coast on Sunday, but then it will have to go somewhere after that. There will be a lot of moisture in the SE. http://spaghettimodels.com/

Cheers!

willtill
08-23-2017, 05:01 PM
Fingers crossed. :shhh:

Jimmytee
08-23-2017, 07:32 PM
Keep a weather eye open. TD Harvey is in the Gulf and forecast to hit the TX coast on Sunday, but then it will have to go somewhere after that. There will be a lot of moisture in the SE. http://spaghettimodels.com/

Cheers!

There's always someone trying to jinx things up.:icon_rolleyes:

:icon_razz:

53driver
08-23-2017, 10:12 PM
Damn weather prognosticators!!!!

Bryan.....since you are the professional, gov't trained, gov't paid, official Honda F6B Forum "Weather Forecaster Dude" (WFD), shouldn't you be telling us where that weather is going to be EXACTLY during the Rally?
C'mon man!
Help us out!

What's the weather going to be in PF and the Smoky Mountains from 30 Aug to 2 Sep????
This F6B 'pilot' needs a complete weather briefing!
Of course, we will be expecting a full daily brief at 0800 each morning in the tent at the start of each ride.

Lets's employ the talent where we have it!!!!

Cheers,
Steve

blackmetoc
08-24-2017, 05:03 AM
Damn weather prognosticators!!!!

Bryan.....since you are the professional, gov't trained, gov't paid, official Honda F6B Forum "Weather Forecaster Dude" (WFD), shouldn't you be telling us where that weather is going to be EXACTLY during the Rally?
C'mon man!
Help us out!

What's the weather going to be in PF and the Smoky Mountains from 30 Aug to 2 Sep????
This F6B 'pilot' needs a complete weather briefing!
Of course, we will be expecting a full daily brief at 0800 each morning in the tent at the start of each ride.

Lets's employ the talent where we have it!!!!

Cheers,
Steve

Yep, I'll be pulling NWS's forecasts! If we were riding around North Korea or Iran, or were sneaking up on their shores, I'm your man. Yeah, I'll lay down some forecasts, too easy. Sunday, I'll put out a better forecast for TS Harvey; he will have made landfall and we can see how it interacts with the ridge to the north. I fully expect you and I having to move through a bit of that. I haven't looked at any of the models yet to see its timing/speed.