PDA

View Full Version : Attendee Discounts, Pigeon Forge

RickW
08-23-2017, 07:52 PM
We will be riding down to Pigeon Forge and attending.
We want to offer the Rally attendees Special Pricing while at the Rally in Pigeon Forge.
Starting Thursday night while at the Rally I can take your order or we will have certain times in the evening where you can call and place orders from the Rally.
Information on Special pricing will be available at the Rally.

I will be bringing a few small items including the White and Amber LED Rings. White LED Rings on Sale at Rally for $50 a pair. If you want a set of these let us know ahead of time so you will be guaranteed a set.

On Saturday night we will be giving away door prizes at about 7:30 PM. Door prizes will include a couple of the LED Light Rings along with some brand new Wide-VU Mirrors that we hope to have in the next few days. We are only getting enough Mirrors to give away a couple of sets and install one on our bike for demo right now. Should have more in a couple of weeks.

If there is any items that you know you want, let us know ahead of time, we can ship them to the motel. Just give us a call.

Wide-VU Mirrors shown below on a Spyder.
http://store.valueaccessories.net/images/products/detail/TRICRTCVX4.jpg

jmdaniel
08-23-2017, 08:31 PM
What's the rally price on that Kuryakyn Ultra Tour you have in stock? Teresa was very correct this morning that shipping it to Austin didn't make much sense, but maybe picking it up in PF does...

F6B1911
08-23-2017, 08:55 PM
Are the Wide-VU mirrors just a simple swap? If so, put my name on that list.
I'll purchase a set of the white LED rings, AWESOME sale price.

Just don't bring the trailer, my credit card wouldn't like that.
Thanks,
Mike

RickW
08-24-2017, 06:13 AM
What's the rally price on that Kuryakyn Ultra Tour you have in stock? Teresa was very correct this morning that shipping it to Austin didn't make much sense, but maybe picking it up in PF does...

The Ultra Tour is discontinued and we only had one left. You will notice now that it is not listed on our site, the last one was sold late yesterday afternoon. Sorry about that, items go fast when people like a product and then it is discontinued.
Anyone that will be attending and wants pricing before the Rally for items that they want shipped there will have to give us a call.
Because of Minimum Advertised Pricing we can not list Manufacture's or pricing on here.

RickW
08-24-2017, 06:16 AM

Thanks,
Mike

The Wide-VU Mirrors go on top of your original mirrors. You can not tell they are on there as you can see from the pictures on the Spyder RT. Takes about 2 minutes to install.

jmdaniel
08-24-2017, 07:23 AM
The Ultra Tour is discontinued and we only had one left. You will notice now that it is not listed on our site, the last one was sold late yesterday afternoon. Sorry about that, items go fast when people like a product and then it is discontinued.
Anyone that will be attending and wants pricing before the Rally for items that they want shipped there will have to give us a call.
Because of Minimum Advertised Pricing we can not list Manufacture's or pricing on here.

Thanks anyway, Rick. I picked up an excellent Kuryakyn Classic Tour Bag yesterday, off Craigslist, for $60, and that will work for the trip.

I see Kuryakyn has a few new models coming out; the Momentum line, which must be replacing the Gran Tour and Ultra Tour. Good looking stuff.

RickW
08-24-2017, 07:32 AM
Thanks anyway, Rick. I picked up an excellent Kuryakyn Classic Tour Bag yesterday, off Craigslist, for $60, and that will work for the trip.

I see Kuryakyn has a few new models coming out; the Momentum line, which must be replacing the Gran Tour and Ultra Tour. Good looking stuff.

They are in the process of updating their bags. They have a new designer there and some fresh ideas.

F6B1911
08-24-2017, 02:35 PM
We will be riding down to Pigeon Forge and attending.

Hi Rick,
What's the best route south from Cleveland, 79 or 77?

RickW
08-24-2017, 02:43 PM
Hi Rick,
What's the best route south from Cleveland, 79 or 77?

77 down to Wytheville VA then 81 across to I40 for a short bit south then across 411. I hate taking 66 south from I40 to Pigeon Forge with the traffic and lights.

Elroy
08-25-2017, 08:38 AM
77 down to Wytheville VA then 81 across to I40 for a short bit south then across 411. I hate taking 66 south from I40 to Pigeon Forge with the traffic and lights.

So going this way, you go right through Knoxville and come into Sevierville from the west correct? Was down there a few weeks ago and we took 66 AND went through Cincinnati. Both of which were awful.

RickW
08-25-2017, 09:06 AM
So going this way, you go right through Knoxville and come into Sevierville from the west correct? Was down there a few weeks ago and we took 66 AND went through Cincinnati. Both of which were awful.

No, we come down I77 which is East. Referring to Route 66 which goes from I40 down to Sevierville TN. We do not go over to I75 and through Knoxville.

Elroy
08-25-2017, 01:08 PM
No, we come down I77 which is East. Referring to Route 66 which goes from I40 down to Sevierville TN. We do not go over to I75 and through Knoxville.

Ah ok, my fault. I did not see the first time where I40 went south off of 81 east of PF, only where it continued west into Knoxville where you could pick up 411. I also see now where you'd pick up 411 from I40. Thank you for the help Rick. I'll un-hijack your thread now.

F6B1911
08-25-2017, 04:15 PM
.... Speaking of bringing down some small items.....
If there's room for these, I'll buy them.
1 @ Item Number: 45-1205B
1 @ Item Number: BP52-699

If, not I'll just oder them from your website after the rally.
Thanks,
Mike

RickW
08-25-2017, 09:10 PM
We have quite a few items that have been requested. We are shipping a good size box with everyone's items on Monday.
If there is anything specific you want brought down (actually shipped) to Pigeon Forge let us know by Monday. Message or email us your phone number and we will give you a call this weekend. Anything we are shipping down that is asked for we are making invoices out and charging right now. I would not have room to carry it back if you did not take it.

I am bringing down a few small extra items that everyone has been asking for and can be purchased there. Have a few people installing some items while in Pigeon Forge.
The items are.
Switchback LED Bulbs
Eclipze2 Module
Kuryakyn Adapter Plugs for Front Turn Signals and Running Lights
White and Amber LED Rings
Smoke Turn Signal Lens
LED Flasher
MBL Risers
Tapered Seat Bolts
Ciro Drink Holders (Chrome and Black)
5 Piece Replacement Grommet Kit

RickW
08-27-2017, 06:38 AM
.... Speaking of bringing down some small items.....
If there's room for these, I'll buy them.
1 @ Item Number: 45-1205B
1 @ Item Number: BP52-699

If, not I'll just oder them from your website after the rally.
Thanks,
Mike

You are all set, see you in a few days.

FF-Ed
08-27-2017, 07:58 AM
Rick, can you post a pic of the led rings? I've looked at your website and haven't been able to figure out what rings your talking about. I've been interested in some led rings to go around my Honda logos (badges). But I don't want any with chrome:no:

I'm also coming to the rally, just got time off from work

Ed

RickW
08-27-2017, 08:22 AM
Rick, can you post a pic of the led rings? I've looked at your website and haven't been able to figure out what rings your talking about. I've been interested in some led rings to go around my Honda logos (badges). But I don't want any with chrome:no:

I'm also coming to the rally, just got time off from work

Ed

Here are pictures. These are probably the most popular item we sell for the 12+ Goldwings and F6B.
We are also the only company that sells them, they are made specifically by TricLed for us. We have people that ask about them everywhere we take the F6B.

http://store.valueaccessories.net/WhiteLEDLightRingsGoldWing12andF6B.aspx
http://store.valueaccessories.net/images/products/detail/TRIC98455.jpg
http://store.valueaccessories.net/images/products/detail/TRIC9845Installed.jpg

RickW
08-28-2017, 08:38 PM

Thanks,
Mike

We did get the new Wide-VU Mirrors in today.
Installed a set on our Bike and took pictures. The difference is amazing.

We have a set to give away as one of the door prizes on Saturday night and 6 to sell right now that we are bringing down.
http://store.valueaccessories.net/GoldWingGL1800Wide-VUMirrors.aspx
http://store.valueaccessories.net/images/products/detail/TRICGWWV2.jpg

Willyf6b
08-29-2017, 07:39 AM
Can you bring me a set of the Wide-View-Mirrors, and two packs of Grommets to the Rally. Looking forward to seeing you again! Everybody LOVES my Can You See Me Now LED rings.

THANKS AGAIN--Dave Williams (WILLYF6B)

ReserveBum
08-29-2017, 06:23 PM
We have quite a few items that have been requested. We are shipping a good size box with everyone's items on Monday.
If there is anything specific you want brought down (actually shipped) to Pigeon Forge let us know by Monday. Message or email us your phone number and we will give you a call this weekend. Anything we are shipping down that is asked for we are making invoices out and charging right now. I would not have room to carry it back if you did not take it.

I am bringing down a few small extra items that everyone has been asking for and can be purchased there. Have a few people installing some items while in Pigeon Forge.
The items are.
Switchback LED Bulbs
Eclipze2 Module
Kuryakyn Adapter Plugs for Front Turn Signals and Running Lights
White and Amber LED Rings
Smoke Turn Signal Lens
LED Flasher
MBL Risers
Tapered Seat Bolts
Ciro Drink Holders (Chrome and Black)
5 Piece Replacement Grommet Kit

Rick if you have a Pathfinder LED Low Beam, that would be great