PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Rally had a surprising effect on me...

willtill
09-04-2017, 08:31 AM
...due to demonstrated accessories installed on other member's bikes present :shhh:

Helibars and Two Brothers Exhaust now inbound. Thank gawd at least one of the items is on sale at Wingstuff.com

Now let me go bury my credit card in the back yard. :icon_doh:

F6B1911
09-04-2017, 08:37 AM
...due to demonstrated accessories installed on other member's bikes present :shhh:Helibars and Two Brothers Exhaust now inbound.

Yep, got a bad case of accessoryitis as well, looks like Rick at Value Accessories will need to keep the FedEx guy busy shipping "Stuff" to my address this week....

photodiver
09-04-2017, 04:25 PM
Just installed the Two Brothers exhaust myself. Heli-bars in the future.

willtill
09-04-2017, 04:31 PM
Just installed the Two Brothers exhaust myself. Heli-bars in the future.

Did you also Torque Loop your bike with them? Or just running them as true slip ons?

I can't bring myself to cutting the headers yet. Want to be able to return to stock if necessary...

stepbill
09-04-2017, 05:57 PM
I agree! Just ordered the new mirrors from Rick.

And a special thanks to Will. I'm currently sippen on an oatmeal cookie moonshine. Do not go drink tasting with Willtill!

willtill
09-04-2017, 07:33 PM
I agree! Just ordered the new mirrors from Rick.

And a special thanks to Will. I'm currently sippen on an oatmeal cookie moonshine. Do not go drink tasting with Willtill!

:icon_mrgreen:

I was nipping at a little Blackberry meself this afternoon... :shhh:

broncsrule21
09-05-2017, 12:17 PM
Did you also Torque Loop your bike with them? Or just running them as true slip ons?

I can't bring myself to cutting the headers yet. Want to be able to return to stock if necessary...

Just a guess, but I believe you will find the drone unacceptable. I did. I almost went back to stock, but I took my chances with the Loopz. Happy now.