PDA

View Full Version : Wing Ding 40

stepbill
09-06-2017, 02:45 PM
Anyone else thinking about going to WingDing 40 in Knoxville, TN next year? I have never been to a wing ding and was thinking about going. If I do go, I doubt that I would be able to both this and the F6B gathering :icon_frown:.

Jimmytee
09-06-2017, 03:22 PM
Anyone else thinking about going to WingDing 40 in Knoxville, TN next year? I have never been to a wing ding and was thinking about going. If I do go, I doubt that I would be able to both this and the F6B gathering :icon_frown:.

I've never been, but it was held this year in TX during the same time as our Rally. If the Rally moves out to Colorado etc... it may be an alternative I look into. Would love to ride to Colorado, but that seems like it would consume a couple weeks of vacation and not sure that is in the cards for next year. Only get 3 weeks so far.:icon_rolleyes:

F6Pilot
09-06-2017, 04:36 PM
I've never been to one either. May slide up there since it will be so close.

F6B1911
09-06-2017, 08:40 PM
Making plans on attending Wing Ding 40.

While at the Pigeon Forge Rally last week I made a run up to the Bushtec plant, just a short ride north of Knoxville.
Picked up a few items and ended up getting a tour of the entire plant, great team they have there.
So it could be Wing Ding 40 and a new Bushtec trailer!!
Anyone seen the new Bushtec Roadstar all blacked out, called the DarkStar, would look awesome behind any fast back F6B!

http://c4.c4isit.net/f6b/Darkstar.jpg

Texas F6B
09-07-2017, 07:40 AM
Harvey caused a gasoline shortage for Wing Ding 39. Looking forward to 40.

wjduke
09-07-2017, 07:53 AM
Saw on the GL forum, wing ding had poor attendance. Mostly due to weather and location. TX in August wasn't very appealing.