PDA

View Full Version : Confused

Az Wingrider
10-08-2017, 06:30 PM
Yesterday I saw a new thread that stated the 2018 Rally would be in Montrose. the thread named the hosting hotel and gave a phone number to call for reservations. When I logged on today that thread has disappeared and it now seems the rally location is undecided. Can anyone clarify the situation for me?

Thanks

Av8er
10-08-2017, 06:45 PM
Yesterday I saw a new thread that stated the 2018 Rally would be in Montrose. the thread named the hosting hotel and gave a phone number to call for reservations. When I logged on today that thread has disappeared and it now seems the rally location is undecided. Can anyone clarify the situation for me?

Thanks

Same here!!

Walcrow
10-08-2017, 07:38 PM
I was also confused about it and then read the reply by Phantom that was talking about the Rally "Event" that would be held AFTER the Rally in Montrose. I'm guessing that after the CO. Rally, many might meet up somewhere in the eastern area over Labor Day, as it is quite a hike for those FL and GA boys. I'm guessing that 53driver will chime in and clarify all confusion.

Phantom
10-08-2017, 10:04 PM
:shrug:

The POLL is still open.

The Poll was prematurely closed without advance notice.
Some members have not yet been able to determine their vacation time for 2018 nor have yet voted to determine Ground Zero.
So for those who have not been able to decide ... please take a minute and vote. Poll CLOSES midnight October 20th 2017

Let's be patient. :icon_cool::yes: