PDA

View Full Version : Sad day for me

wjduke
11-06-2017, 09:13 PM
“Mothballed” the bike tonight. It’s the first time in the two years I’ve owned it. Almost sold her, but we’ll see if we can have a new beginning when Spring rolls around. See you then.

DMAGOLDRDR
11-06-2017, 09:46 PM
“Mothballed” the bike tonight. It’s the first time in the two years I’ve owned it. Almost sold her, but we’ll see if we can have a new beginning when Spring rolls around. See you then.

Sorry to hear. I hope for a short winter and see you back on the bike and in my mirrors again soon.

3Chief
11-07-2017, 12:06 AM

Hopefully you get that new beginning sir. Good luck.

ths61
11-07-2017, 12:54 AM
Isn't winter time for adding/updating all of the bells and whistles for spring ?

willtill
11-07-2017, 06:10 AM
We are "supposed" to have a moderate and drier winter this year. At least that is what is forecast in the cards for us up here in the mid Atlantic...

Always there's some good riding that you can do during winter... if you're not too far north and the roads aren't salted to their death.... :shhh:

unsub
11-23-2017, 05:44 PM

Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

Pull the cover off in a month or two and you'll stand back and have a whole new appreciation for the design.

:cheers:

shortleg0521
11-23-2017, 07:24 PM

GOOD RULE of thumb is when you get back on in the spring take your time and learn
to ride again. Our abilities seem to go away a bit in the winter so be careful!