PDA

View Full Version : I did not have sex with that staffer

ths61
11-21-2017, 08:02 PM
Well, well, well. Turns out Congress passed a law to protect itself from sexual harassment allegations and Slick Willie signed it in 1995. Since then, they have paid $17 MILLION in taxpayer funded hush money (average of $65K per incident).

264 Staffers Paid $17 Million In Congressional Harassment Hush Money

The reason so few incidents of harassment, sexual and otherwise, of Congressional staffers by members of Congress have ended up in financial settlements is because Congress passed a law in 1995 (signed by Bill Clinton) designed to protect itself from such claims – prohibiting their employees from having the same rights of redress that more than two million other federal employees and tens of millions of private sector employees have.

So will the publish the frequent flier list ???

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/17/report-264-staffers-paid-17-million-in-congressional-harassment-hush-money/

Sorcerer
11-21-2017, 08:48 PM
A Democratic wouldn’t do that.....

thumper 549
11-26-2017, 07:01 AM
Is this not embezzling?
Also a felony?
Let the heads roll!
I want to know who passed such a law, who used the money.

ths61
11-26-2017, 02:53 PM
Is this not embezzling?
Also a felony?
Let the heads roll!
I want to know who passed such a law, who used the money.

Bill Clinton signed it in 95. He must have figured he could pay off Monica with it.

choptop
11-26-2017, 04:39 PM
And I am sure "mums the word for anyone who got paid off", what a sweet deal our elected politicians have, pass laws, probably hidden in some bill that no one ever looked at, that protect you and will be paid for by the people that elected them, w/out their permission !

shortleg0521
11-27-2017, 07:08 PM
Well, well, well. Turns out Congress passed a law to protect itself from sexual harassment allegations and Slick Willie signed it in 1995. Since then, they have paid $17 MILLION in taxpayer funded hush money (average of $65K per incident).

264 Staffers Paid $17 Million In Congressional Harassment Hush Money

The reason so few incidents of harassment, sexual and otherwise, of Congressional staffers by members of Congress have ended up in financial settlements is because Congress passed a law in 1995 (signed by Bill Clinton) designed to protect itself from such claims – prohibiting their employees from having the same rights of redress that more than two million other federal employees and tens of millions of private sector employees have.

So will the publish the frequent flier list ???

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/17/report-264-staffers-paid-17-million-in-congressional-harassment-hush-money/
Congress never goes by the rules they pass.
Taxes, health even the old telecom laws do not apply to them.
If you older ladies and gentlemen remember back in 84 there was a thing called
the divestiture or the breakup of the phone companies.
Well they made every person in the U S go along with it, with it,s higher bills for the same thing
Yada, yada, yada on the hill no of the rules applied to them.
I put new phones from the White House to the hill and nothing applied to them.
They have slush funds for all kinds of stuff, did you not take notice from
the term in the 70s follow the money. After they are in a few years it becomes about
being reelected not about you and me.

ths61
11-27-2017, 08:06 PM
I am waiting for Judicial Watch to sue for the frequent flier list of the $17 MILLION taxpayer funded hush funds. I am sure congress will not make that list public without a lawsuit or two or three.

http://www.informationliberation.com/files/1510878242477.jpg

taxfree4
11-28-2017, 07:49 AM
Congress never goes by the rules they pass.
Taxes, health even the old telecom laws do not apply to them.
If you older ladies and gentlemen remember back in 84 there was a thing called
the divestiture or the breakup of the phone companies.
Well they made every person in the U S go along with it, with it,s higher bills for the same thing
Yada, yada, yada on the hill no of the rules applied to them.
I put new phones from the White House to the hill and nothing applied to them.
They have slush funds for all kinds of stuff, did you not take notice from
the term in the 70s follow the money. After they are in a few years it becomes about
being reelected not about you and me.

That's for sure, the breakup was an insider trade deal for Congress with a wink and nod between Judge Greene and Bill McGowan as the useful idiots. BTW, members of Congress CAN and DO insider trading without any worries, however, anyone else try it and you'll be in jail. They also DO NOT contribute to Social Security as they have their own private pension fund. The real story with Hollywood and Congress, with all these sexual harassment bullshit stories coming out, is to cover for the larger story - the rampant pedophile and child sex networks in both places. Get your hands on a book called "Transformation" by Cathy O'Brien and you will find the real story underneath this smokescreen. Anthony Weiner is in federal prison for what amounts to nothing compared to what is really going on.

BIGLRY
11-28-2017, 12:44 PM
That's for sure, the breakup was an insider trade deal for Congress with a wink and nod between Judge Greene and Bill McGowan as the useful idiots. BTW, members of Congress CAN and DO insider trading without any worries, however, anyone else try it and you'll be in jail. They also DO NOT contribute to Social Security as they have their own private pension fund. The real story with Hollywood and Congress, with all these sexual harassment bullshit stories coming out, is to cover for the larger story - the rampant pedophile and child sex networks in both places. Get your hands on a book called "Transformation" by Cathy O'Brien and you will find the real story underneath this smokescreen. Anthony Weiner is in federal prison for what amounts to nothing compared to what is really going on.
i beg to differ with you my friend, I used to belive the same thing as it was true pre Jan, 1st 1984.
https://jeffduncan.house.gov/legislative-work/fact-or-fiction/fact-or-fiction-do-members-congress-pay-social-security-taxes
"The 1983 amendments to the Social Security Act (P.L. 98-21) required all Members of Congress to participate in Social Security as of January 1, 1984, regardless of when they first entered Congress. The laws governing payment of Social Security taxes and eligibility for Social Security benefits apply to Members of Congress in the same way they apply to any other covered worker".

ths61
11-28-2017, 02:10 PM
... Anthony Weiner is in federal prison for what amounts to nothing compared to what is really going on.

Anthony Weiner is serving his 21 month sentence in a Medical Center in Ayer Mass. I don't consider that going to prison, but am not surprised for the token sentence that was given.

taxfree4
11-28-2017, 02:40 PM
i beg to differ with you my friend, I used to belive the same thing as it was true pre Jan, 1st 1984.
https://jeffduncan.house.gov/legislative-work/fact-or-fiction/fact-or-fiction-do-members-congress-pay-social-security-taxes
"The 1983 amendments to the Social Security Act (P.L. 98-21) required all Members of Congress to participate in Social Security as of January 1, 1984, regardless of when they first entered Congress. The laws governing payment of Social Security taxes and eligibility for Social Security benefits apply to Members of Congress in the same way they apply to any other covered worker".

I stand corrected, that's how long it's been since I looked at the subject, they also have their own retirement plan and depending on the length of time they actually served can retire with their Congressional salary.

taxfree4
11-28-2017, 02:45 PM
Anthony Weiner is serving his 21 month sentence in a Medical Center in Ayer Mass. I don't consider that going to prison, but am not surprised for the token sentence that was given.

True, but anytime your freedom is taken, I don't care how nice the surroundings are, it's prison.

F6B1911
11-28-2017, 04:37 PM
True, but anytime your freedom is taken, I don't care how nice the surroundings are, it's prison.

Yeah, but.......... He most likely has a new cell phone with him.....probably all he needs.

ths61
11-28-2017, 04:44 PM
Yeah, but.......... He most likely has a new cell phone with him.....probably all he needs.

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup: What he said !!!

crossbowme
11-28-2017, 06:22 PM
I stand corrected, that's how long it's been since I looked at the subject, they also have their own retirement plan and depending on the length of time they actually served can retire with their Congressional salary.

They have to pay into SS but ... they make sure they have significant salaries to compensate for it.

taxfree4
11-28-2017, 06:24 PM
Now Huma and Hillary can continue their fish fry without that horny pedophile in the way. Just think at the same time I had as my

Congressman: Anthony Weiner - serving time in prison for sexting with a underage girl

State Senator: Carl Kruger - sentenced to 7 years in federal prison pleaded guilty to two counts of conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud and two counts of bribery conspiracy. Secretly lived with his longtime male partner while pretending that his partner's mother was his girlfriend

Governor: Eliot Spitzer - Resigned in disgrace in 2008 due to paying up to $80,000 for prostitutes over a period of several years while he was attorney general, and later as governor. Paying for those prostitutes with money transfers violating the anti-money laundering provisions of the Bank Secrecy Act and the Patriot Act. All the while married with 3 daughters.

Get me out of here

ths61
11-28-2017, 07:14 PM
Now Huma and Hillary can continue their fish fry without that horny pedophile in the way. Just think at the same time I had as my

Congressman: Anthony Weiner - serving time in prison for sexting with a underage girl

State Senator: Carl Kruger - sentenced to 7 years in federal prison pleaded guilty to two counts of conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud and two counts of bribery conspiracy. Secretly lived with his longtime male partner while pretending that his partner's mother was his girlfriend

Governor: Eliot Spitzer - Resigned in disgrace in 2008 due to paying up to $80,000 for prostitutes over a period of several years while he was attorney general, and later as governor. Paying for those prostitutes with money transfers violating the anti-money laundering provisions of the Bank Secrecy Act and the Patriot Act. All the while married with 3 daughters.

Get me out of here

You can always come out to the land of fruits with nuts !!!

Stu's win was all fun and games until he perved out in front of a bunch of local children.

https://i2.wp.com/planettransgender.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/stu-a-epic-win.png

ths61
11-28-2017, 07:33 PM
Another name is leaked.

Rep. Raúl Grijalva's (D-Ariz.) office paid out $48K in workplace settlement (claiming allegations were not sexual in nature).

grijalvas-office-paid-out-48k-in-workplace-settlement (http://thehill.com/homenews/house/362158-grijalvas-office-paid-out-48k-in-workplace-settlement)

3Chief
11-28-2017, 08:40 PM

If I understand the history correctly from the older employees I work around that's right about the time they voted themselves out of CSRS (Civil Service Retirement System) which they were in with the majority of federal employees. They then ended CSRS and transitioned all new employees hired from 1983 onward to FERS (Federal Employee Retirement System). Basically went from a fully funded traditional style retirement to a 401k type plan. Then they voted themselves a plan similar to CSRS. Wonderful plan CSRS was. FERS can be but they've made it a lot harder to work with and are trying to remove the safety aspects of one of the core funds.

I don't have the exact legislation that was used, however I'm fairly confident that one or more of the more informed contributors in this forum can shed further light on the subject.

taxfree4
11-28-2017, 09:01 PM
If I understand the history correctly from the older employees I work around that's right about the time they voted themselves out of CSRS (Civil Service Retirement System) which they were in with the majority of federal employees. They then ended CSRS and transitioned all new employees hired from 1983 onward to FERS (Federal Employee Retirement System). Basically went from a fully funded traditional style retirement to a 401k type plan. Then they voted themselves a plan similar to CSRS. Wonderful plan CSRS was. FERS can be but they've made it a lot harder to work with and are trying to remove the safety aspects of one of the core funds.

I don't have the exact legislation that was used, however I'm fairly confident that one or more of the more informed contributors in this forum can shed further light on the subject.

Prior to 1984, neither federal civil service employees nor Members of Congress paid Social
Security taxes, nor were they eligible for Social Security benefits. Members of Congress and
other federal employees were instead covered by a separate pension plan called the Civil Service
Retirement System (CSRS). The 1983 amendments to the Social Security Act (P.L. 98-21)
required federal employees first hired after 1983 to participate in Social Security. These
amendments also required all Members of Congress to participate in Social Security as of January
1, 1984, regardless of when they first entered Congress. Because CSRS was not designed to
coordinate with Social Security, Congress directed the development of a new retirement plan for
federal workers. The result was the Federal Employees’ Retirement System Act of 1986 (P.L. 99-
335).
Members of Congress first elected in 1984 or later are covered automatically under the Federal
Employees’ Retirement System (FERS). All Senators and those Representatives serving as
Members prior to September 30, 2003, may decline this coverage. Representatives entering office
on or after September 30, 2003, cannot elect to be excluded from such coverage. Members who
were already in Congress when Social Security coverage went into effect could either remain in
CSRS or change their coverage to FERS. Members are now covered under one of four different
retirement arrangements:
 CSRS and Social Security;
 The “CSRS Offset” plan, which includes both CSRS and Social Security, but
with CSRS contributions and benefits reduced by Social Security contributions
and benefits;
 FERS; or
 Social Security alone.
Congressional pensions, like those of other federal employees, are financed through a
combination of employee and employer contributions. All Members pay Social Security payroll
taxes equal to 6.2% of the Social Security taxable wage base ($118,500 in 2016 and $127,200 in
2017). Members first covered by FERS prior to 2013 also pay 1.3% of full salary to the Civil
Service Retirement and Disability Fund (CSRDF). Members of Congress first covered by FERS
in 2013 contribute 3.1% of pay to the CSRDF. Members of Congress first covered by FERS after
2013 contribute 4.4% of pay to the CSRDF. In 2014, Members covered by CSRS Offset pay 1.8%
of the first $118,500 of salary in 2016 ($127,200 in 2017), and 8.0% of salary above this amount,
into the CSRDF.
Under both CSRS and FERS, Members of Congress are eligible for a pension at the age of 62 if
they have completed at least five years of service. Members are eligible for a pension at age 50 if
they have completed 20 years of service, or at any age after completing 25 years of service. The
amount of the pension depends on years of service and the average of the highest three years of
salary. By law, the starting amount of a Member’s retirement annuity may not exceed 80% of his
or her final salary.
There were 620 retired Members of Congress receiving federal pensions based fully or in part on
their congressional service as of October 1, 2015. Of this number, 344 had retired under CSRS
and were receiving an average annual pension of $74,136. A total of 276 Members had retired

Back to the pedophile rings in Congress, get the book "Transformation" by Cathy O'Brien and it'll give you a good idea what goes on in Washington and Bohemian Grove, the players will shock you.

taxfree4
11-28-2017, 09:03 PM
You can always come out to the land of fruits with nuts !!!

Stu's win was all fun and games until he perved out in front of a bunch of local children.

https://i2.wp.com/planettransgender.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/stu-a-epic-win.png

I'll stay here, that is scary

3Chief
11-28-2017, 10:15 PM
Prior to 1984, neither federal civil service employees nor Members of Congress paid Social
Security taxes, nor were they eligible for Social Security benefits. Members of Congress and
other federal employees were instead covered by a separate pension plan called the Civil Service
Retirement System (CSRS). The 1983 amendments to the Social Security Act (P.L. 98-21)
required federal employees first hired after 1983 to participate in Social Security. These
amendments also required all Members of Congress to participate in Social Security as of January
1, 1984, regardless of when they first entered Congress. Because CSRS was not designed to
coordinate with Social Security, Congress directed the development of a new retirement plan for
federal workers. The result was the Federal Employees’ Retirement System Act of 1986 (P.L. 99-
335).
Members of Congress first elected in 1984 or later are covered automatically under the Federal
Employees’ Retirement System (FERS). All Senators and those Representatives serving as
Members prior to September 30, 2003, may decline this coverage. Representatives entering office
on or after September 30, 2003, cannot elect to be excluded from such coverage. Members who
were already in Congress when Social Security coverage went into effect could either remain in
CSRS or change their coverage to FERS. Members are now covered under one of four different
retirement arrangements:
 CSRS and Social Security;
 The “CSRS Offset” plan, which includes both CSRS and Social Security, but
with CSRS contributions and benefits reduced by Social Security contributions
and benefits;
 FERS; or
 Social Security alone.
Congressional pensions, like those of other federal employees, are financed through a
combination of employee and employer contributions. All Members pay Social Security payroll
taxes equal to 6.2% of the Social Security taxable wage base ($118,500 in 2016 and $127,200 in
2017). Members first covered by FERS prior to 2013 also pay 1.3% of full salary to the Civil
Service Retirement and Disability Fund (CSRDF). Members of Congress first covered by FERS
in 2013 contribute 3.1% of pay to the CSRDF. Members of Congress first covered by FERS after
2013 contribute 4.4% of pay to the CSRDF. In 2014, Members covered by CSRS Offset pay 1.8%
of the first $118,500 of salary in 2016 ($127,200 in 2017), and 8.0% of salary above this amount,
into the CSRDF.
Under both CSRS and FERS, Members of Congress are eligible for a pension at the age of 62 if
they have completed at least five years of service. Members are eligible for a pension at age 50 if
they have completed 20 years of service, or at any age after completing 25 years of service. The
amount of the pension depends on years of service and the average of the highest three years of
salary. By law, the starting amount of a Member’s retirement annuity may not exceed 80% of his
or her final salary.
There were 620 retired Members of Congress receiving federal pensions based fully or in part on
their congressional service as of October 1, 2015. Of this number, 344 had retired under CSRS
and were receiving an average annual pension of $74,136. A total of 276 Members had retired

Back to the pedophile rings in Congress, get the book "Transformation" by Cathy O'Brien and it'll give you a good idea what goes on in Washington and Bohemian Grove, the players will shock you.

Thank you!