PDA

View Full Version : Switching off Signal Dynamics Modulation?

Wuzard13
11-22-2017, 02:33 PM
Anyone know what the best way to switch off modulation for these would be? I.E. hooking up only the brights or lows to the module and using the other lights as the switch? I do a lot of in town driving and want to be able to switch it off when need be. My sensor is under the front cowl, so blacking that out or covering it isnt really an option. Gotta say these things definitely draw attention haha. Thanks for any help, hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!!

willtill
11-22-2017, 02:42 PM
...but not sure if it works with your particular model of Headlight Modulator you have from them:

Toggle Modulation ON and OFF The modulation of the headlight can be toggled on and off by the user during daytime hours, as per DOT regulations this feature does is not available at night. When the bike is started the default is modulation ON. To turn the modulation on or off simply switch your bikes high low beam switch to the opposite position, and then back to the original position within one second (this can be done with the switch in either the high or low beam position).

http://www.signaldynamics.com/plugandplay

Wuzard13
11-22-2017, 06:58 PM
...but not sure if it works with your particular model of Headlight Modulator you have from them:

Toggle Modulation ON and OFF The modulation of the headlight can be toggled on and off by the user during daytime hours, as per DOT regulations this feature does is not available at night. When the bike is started the default is modulation ON. To turn the modulation on or off simply switch your bikes high low beam switch to the opposite position, and then back to the original position within one second (this can be done with the switch in either the high or low beam position).

http://www.signaldynamics.com/plugandplay

Thanks Will, now I feel stupid for not reading that ahead of time :icon_biggrin::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Appreciate your time!