PDA

View Full Version : MAG files for Bankruptcy

Phantom
12-01-2017, 07:03 PM
:popcorn:

https://www.asphaltandrubber.com/news/motorcycle-aftermarket-group-mag-chapter-11-refinance/

Industry giant the Motorcycle Aftermarket Group (MAG) is not a name that motorcycle enthusiasts are usually familiar with, but the family of brands that the company owns certainly is:

Kuryakyn
J&P Cycles
Vance & Hines
Tucker Rocky
Biker's Choice
Progressive Suspension
Burly
Motorcycle Superstore
Performance Machine
Roland Sands Design
Renthal handlebars
Mustang Seats
Motorcycle USA
...and more.

opas ride
12-01-2017, 07:58 PM

https://www.asphaltandrubber.com/news/motorcycle-aftermarket-group-mag-chapter-11-refinance/

Industry giant the Motorcycle Aftermarket Group (MAG) is not a name that motorcycle enthusiasts are usually familiar with, but the family of brands that the company owns certainly is:

Kuryakyn
J&P Cycles
Vance & Hines
Tucker Rocky
Biker's Choice
Progressive Suspension
Burly
Motorcycle Superstore
Performance Machine
Roland Sands Design
Renthal handlebars
Mustang Seats
Motorcycle USA
...and more.
Sad but it appears more of a "ploy" to declare and then re-organize under the bankruptcy laws and become profitable down the road...Hope it all works out for those involved....Ride safe

Pumper
12-05-2017, 01:54 PM

Kuryakyn
J&P Cycles
Vance & Hines
Tucker Rocky
Biker's Choice
Progressive Suspension
Burly
Motorcycle Superstore
Performance Machine
Roland Sands Design
Renthal handlebars
Mustang Seats
Motorcycle USA
...and more.

The Kuryakyn building in Somerset, WI. has been for sale for a long time...yet they were recently looking for a VP of Sales...

ReserveBum
12-05-2017, 05:28 PM
J&P had a big booth at the IMS show in NYC. Hard to believe they would put big $ into a trade show when under bankruptcy

Jayrock
12-05-2017, 06:02 PM
J&P had a big booth at the IMS show in NYC. Hard to believe they would put big $ into a trade show when under bankruptcy

Normally I would agree with you.... before January 2017 when Victory announced they were closing the doors.

jmdaniel
12-06-2017, 07:40 AM
The Kuryakyn building in Somerset, WI. has been for sale for a long time...yet they were recently looking for a VP of Sales...

The real sad news is that the Loch Ness in Somerset has been closed for many years...

Pumper
12-06-2017, 10:28 AM
The real sad news is that the Loch Ness in Somerset has been closed for many years...

Bingo...But the Cajun Club is still open and three miles down the road...LOL

jmdaniel
12-06-2017, 12:39 PM
Bingo...But the Cajun Club is still open and three miles down the road...LOL

A buddy from my Army days used to live in the backyard of that place. You know Bob Kapaun?

ShanghaiDan
12-06-2017, 05:26 PM

Well, if you are going to survive after Chapter 11 you need to get some serious sales revenue going!

Pumper
12-12-2017, 01:23 PM
A buddy from my Army days used to live in the backyard of that place. You know Bob Kapaun?

Name does not sound familiar...as i am right there also

jmdaniel
12-14-2017, 09:51 AM
Name does not sound familiar...as i am right there also

He lived at 1416 Hilltop Ridge, Houlton, WI.

Pumper
12-14-2017, 10:32 AM
He lived at 1416 Hilltop Ridge, Houlton, WI.

Shoot he was next to the Cajun Club...Hilltop is on the ridge overlooking Stillwater. I am just off County E in St Joseph Twsp.

Small world