PDA

View Full Version : FOBO

crossbowme
12-06-2017, 05:56 PM
Another satisfied customer. The hardest part of installing it was getting it out of the box (to much glue). Can't ride it right now but can sit in the living room and check my tire pressure.:icon_razz:

One question - when I add air do I simply unscrew the sensor then reinstall it or do I have to resync?

Ixol Phaane
12-08-2017, 08:17 AM
Another satisfied customer. The hardest part of installing it was getting it out of the box (to much glue). Can't ride it right now but can sit in the living room and check my tire pressure.:icon_razz:

One question - when I add air do I simply unscrew the sensor then reinstall it or do I have to resync?

FOBO... good choice. I think you’re gonna like having the constant monitoring.

When you add air, just unscrew the sensor and reinstall it again after. There is no need to resync them.

Having said that, you would do well to replace your straight valve stems with steel T-valves. With those you can adjust the air pressure without removing the sensor at all. It makes the maintenance much easier.

Ride safe, my friend.

scottarkon
12-10-2017, 11:35 AM
Where can you buy the T-valve? I'm having trouble finding them in a search.

2wheelsforme
12-10-2017, 11:37 AM
Where can you buy the T-valve? I'm having trouble finding them in a search.

One of Sponsors Wing Stuff. http://wingstuff.com/products/37222-t-valve-optional-accessory-for-fobo-tpms?from_search=1