PDA

View Full Version : Delivery of 2018 Wings

Bdog
01-01-2018, 10:17 AM
Have spoken to two dealerships in my area,(NC). both said that Honda informed them they should start receiving the new Gold Wings in January. Seems I have read on the forum people have read or heard it would be February. I know it's not a big difference but I am anxious to see one. Has anyone else heard this or something else?

opas ride
01-01-2018, 11:56 AM
Have spoken to two dealerships in my area,(NC). both said that Honda informed them they should start receiving the new Gold Wings in January. Seems I have read on the forum people have read or heard it would be February. I know it's not a big difference but I am anxious to see one. Has anyone else heard this or something else?

My dealer, located in central Michigan has been told they should get the ones they ordered in late January....Regards

druggr
01-01-2018, 12:23 PM
It seems there are many stories and often other dealers tell a different one. Possibly it is because some sell more GoldWings then other dealers, or maybe it's because Honda has Powersport dealers while others sell Honda's with many other brands. However, last night I heard that the local dealer is telling everyone that all "dealers" are only getting 1 2018 initially.

Bdog
01-01-2018, 01:38 PM
The owner of my local dealership said that Honda told them they would receive one of each style,(four in all). However, they would all be red. I agree some of this could be speculation and we'll just have to wait and see.

carpdm
01-01-2018, 07:32 PM
I put a deposit down on a Pearl White Tour DCT. My dealer said to expect a late February delivery. Doesn't matter much, given where I live.

Retired Army
01-02-2018, 08:39 AM
The temperature in Indiana just doubled it went from 1degree above zero to 2 above zero, enjoy the ride.