PDA

View Full Version : WEBSITE MOVE!

imported_SimTech
01-24-2018, 10:24 AM
I have moved all data to the new forum :

new.hondaf6b.com

You can feel free to sign in and start using it. I am still working on getting the home page together and several other features, but I need the majority of users to be using the forum there instead of here first and foremost.

You may get a DNS error, or any number of errors trying to get there. My suggestions are to use either a different browser to login, or clear your cookies. Either should get you there.

I will review this forum later today for anyone having any issues and attempt to work through them tonight.

Pictures are working again on the new forum. Give it a go!

six2go
01-24-2018, 04:04 PM
It would be nice if the "Forum Tab" on the Homepage could be changed to take us to the "new" forum. I have the Homepage bookmarked and after logging in, I click the forum tab to get to the boards. Is it possible?

Sorcerer
01-24-2018, 05:51 PM
Could be me but some of the sub forums the post dates are all jumbled. The home page looks correct as ,” today/dates”, but when I click on it the dates are all out of sequence.

six2go
01-24-2018, 06:59 PM
Could be me but some of the sub forums the post dates are all jumbled. The home page looks correct as ,” today/dates”, but when I click on it the dates are all out of sequence.Yeah, that too!

imported_SimTech
01-24-2018, 07:07 PM
I will fix post orders for the site shortly!

In the mean time you may fix it yourself:

Click settings at top right. Then on left general settings. Scroll down to Thread Display options, you will see Linear > Display oldest. Change that to newest.

imported_SimTech
01-24-2018, 07:09 PM
It would be nice if the "Forum Tab" on the Homepage could be changed to take us to the "new" forum. I have the Homepage bookmarked and after logging in, I click the forum tab to get to the boards. Is it possible?

I am concerned this may cause login issues at the moment and then people would have no way to let us know. In 3 days I will redirect the whole forum to the new one.

imported_SimTech
01-24-2018, 07:18 PM
Trying to fix the sorting order I have broken something. Attempting to resolve. This is why the old forum is still up! I will get it figured out guys.