PDA

View Full Version : Received sad news today!!

Av8er
01-29-2018, 09:25 PM
Last Thursday at 11:00pm a guy I ride with sometimes was leaving his work on his Harley in Pascagoula MS heading home to Mobile AL which is only about 40 minutes away. He didn’t make it far before a a guy in a truck shot him 4 times while leaving a traffic light. Apparently the guy had shot at another vehicle a mile or so back as well. They are declaring it a road rage homicide as they can’t find a motive. My friend never saw it coming from what the witnesses have said. Prior to this happening me and my wife was talking early last week about how crazy people are now days. I have had more people tailgating and flashing lights at me just beacause they are in a hurry and I am driving the speed limit or 5 above in the past year then ever before. Usually I respond with a brake tap while in my car and a friendly wave but that is going to stop. From now on I will try to be the bigger person and just move over as soon as possible and let them pass. I always carry but it’s hard to defend what you can’t see coming. I would rather just remove myself from the situation prior to it getting that far. Please think about it prior to putting yourself in a similar situation, it’s not worth it.

choptop
01-29-2018, 09:28 PM
Sorry for the loss of your friend and my condolences to his family. Things are truly getting crazy out their and every where. Everybody be safe,

Sonny
01-29-2018, 09:40 PM
Sorry to hear about your friend. I had to look it up at wlox, crazy and senseless. Hope that douchebag rots in jail.

Av8er
01-29-2018, 09:50 PM

Thanks guys. Here’s a link to the news article.
http://www.wlox.com/story/37358192/jackson-county-coroner-confirms-identity-of-victim-shot-in-road-rage-incident

willtill
01-30-2018, 05:50 AM
That is absolutely senseless. I'm glad that caught the person whom killed your friend. At least there will be closure.... not sure what his demise will be though hopefully it will be swift and just.

Radical Taz
01-30-2018, 05:17 PM
I'm truly sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and his family.
Just another senseless act committed by a coward. I hope the justice is swift and permanent!!

K/W Motoman
01-30-2018, 05:45 PM
Build that Wall!

Av8er
01-30-2018, 05:57 PM
Build that Wall!

For sure!!!

taxfree4
01-30-2018, 06:44 PM
www.innovv.com just to get these maggots on film, even if you catch them postumus, that's MY dream.

willtill
01-30-2018, 07:37 PM
Build that Wall!

For sure!!!

Goddamned right !!!

skippy1969
02-03-2018, 05:12 PM
WTF is wrong with people like that????
So sorry to hear about your friend.
What a tragic and senseless act......