PDA

View Full Version : Smaller print style

opas ride
02-03-2018, 12:54 PM
Did I do something wrong, hit the wrong key or ???...Posts on the site are now so small these old eyes can hardly see the messages...Most times I can fix these problems by messing with my computer to enlarge the print, but for some reason this time nothing works....Regards

F6Bster
02-03-2018, 01:10 PM
I noticed the same thing with the site on my laptop; could not find any way to change it myself. Much smaller font and I can’t read it without my glasses.

The mobile version on my iPhone is displayed as before so it is fine.

willtill
02-03-2018, 01:56 PM
I think Simtech or someone is tweaking the new site. And we are the guinea pigs.

I'm using Google Chrome and am able to enlarge the font with the browser's zoom function, Thank god for that...

F6Bster
02-03-2018, 02:14 PM
I think Simtech or someone is tweaking the new site. And we are the guinea pigs.

I'm using Google Chrome and am able to enlarge the font with the browser's zoom function, Thank god for that...
I must be getting old as I forgot about the zoom function. I use Firefox and the zoom function worked perfectly for my old eyes. Thanks for the reminder!!!!!

opas ride
02-03-2018, 03:22 PM

Thanks, I found out how to change the font...Regards and ride safe

2wheelsforme
02-03-2018, 05:10 PM
Hold down your Ctrl key in the left bottom corner and scroll your mouse to change size of post.