PDA

View Full Version : Gear Indicator

TerryDavid
06-16-2018, 04:28 AM
Some here have fitted a few have them but what I want is one other than the Healtech Gipro? Just thought their maybe others around and just as easily to fit?
Any help appreciated.
Thankyou:cool:

olegoat345
06-16-2018, 09:42 PM
I think mines a Gipro. Come in red or blue maybe more colors. Seems to work good. Got it from BlueMonkey.com, nice folks to deal with. Remember it reads when the clutch is let out. I put it low between 2 of the gauges R side, held on with 3M red dbl. sided tape.

scoplin
06-16-2018, 11:33 PM
I got one off eBay just searched for Honda gear indicator, it was $35 think they may be a little more now., purchased mine in 2016. It didn't list the f6b, it was for other Honda motorcycles but it plugged in and has worked flawlessly. It was for a cbr600 2009 and newer.

tenxxx
06-17-2018, 06:53 AM
GiPro here. WAs a tare down to install but works good.
Ran it by the frame and up to the front Under the speaker grill.

olegoat345
06-17-2018, 01:33 PM
Yea, I ran my wires about the same way as tenxxx. They are a "plug & play."

SimonTemplar
06-18-2018, 02:03 AM
I think mines a Gipro. Come in red or blue maybe more colors. Seems to work good. Got it from BlueMonkey.com, nice folks to deal with. ......

Apparently they were TOO nice. bluemonkey.com now leads only to a domain vendor placeholder. Based on this, I suspect Blue Monkey has shuttered.

WingStuff had the gipro, however, when last I looked. I've been considering one myself...just have yet to get around to actually pulling the trigger.

....sT