PDA

View Full Version : vance and hines slip on

empirelloyd
06-20-2018, 09:29 AM
I have a 13 f6b ,,, considering putting vance and hines monster slip ons anybody else got em? I do not want to do torque loopz just looking for some sound,,, and DO NOT wnat the dreaded DRONE everyone says other pipes have. Thanks

olegoat345
06-20-2018, 02:42 PM
somebody please correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the cats & crossover pipes cause the drome? I have RUSH Big Louie, got them because you can change the baffle, 3 sizes.

bobo
06-21-2018, 07:16 AM
I have the vance @ hines on my 13 b nice sound no drone and can hear the radio on 13 setting at 100 km per hour with the m#####d windshield. They add a nice sound to the bike. Hope this helps.

seagravesg
06-21-2018, 04:19 PM
I have the vance @ hines on my 13 b nice sound no drone and can hear the radio on 13 setting at 100 km per hour with the m#####d windshield. They add a nice sound to the bike. Hope this helps.

Did you eliminate the cat. converters? Did you have to re-program or do anything to the fuel/air system? Do they literally slip on without any cutting, etc.?

Thanks Guys.
2016 F6BD matte white

olegoat345
06-21-2018, 06:44 PM
There's noting to do put ride. I was told by a GW guy that worked for Honda USA tech dept, that the computer will self adjust, all my itself. He strongly stated never ever adjust a GW computer. You will screw it up. Mine is doing just fine without the cats, with torque loops & RUSH Big Louie pipes. A little rich at first but just like he said after 75-100 miles it self adjusted. More power than ever. My point: just ride it.