PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder led headlights

motornerd
06-29-2018, 10:56 PM
The instructions say to adjust them all the way down. Just went around the block and that seems low. How many of you left them like that?

ReserveBum
06-30-2018, 07:21 AM
when I first put them in, I didnt adjust them and I had people in front of me pulling over because they were so bright in their rear view. I rolled the adjustment knobs down a bit and I notice it is less bright but they still are annoying. I was going to drop them a little more.....not much. Hadnt had anyone pull out in front of me since I installed them

olegoat345
06-30-2018, 08:04 AM
Mine are as close to 90 degrees with the floor in my shop as I can "sight" them. Mine are so I'll be seen, I have a switched modulator on them for group rides. I ask some of the folks in our group rides, they say they're not blinding or in their eyes. I don't ride at night anymore unless it's a must.

motornerd
06-30-2018, 12:17 PM
Ok, found some instructions about sighting your headlights against the wall from 25 feet. Set just a bit lower than the directions said but still up quite a bit from where they were. Going to see tonight if they are good.