PDA

View Full Version : How to CONFUSE a Harley Rider

Phantom
11-14-2013, 08:01 PM
:shhh:

WARNING

CHEAP Exhaust MOD

:biggthumpup:

Plug the SoundRacer into your cigarette lighter on the F6B and control the volume through your radio volume knob.
Pull up to a Harley Davidson at a red light with this thing running, hammer down when the light turns green

Look at 2nd video if you want to make your F6B sound like a Harley Davidson or you want to give one as a gift for when your Harley friends have their bikes in the shop, with this gadget they can at least hear the rumble inside their cars :wrong:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9XAC-BvUyo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-2SXK4oGVA

GiddyupF6B
11-14-2013, 08:21 PM
That is bad azz! :clap2:

Steve 0080
11-15-2013, 12:11 AM
I'm sorry... but that is just wrong !!!!!

We are not supposed to be like the other forums ...Haters of other brands !!!

I did order one for my son for Christmas....

bobbyf6b
11-15-2013, 12:22 AM
I like the V8 one better. The HD one sounds like a four banger with an exhaust leak.

Phantom
11-15-2013, 12:53 AM
I'm sorry... but that is just wrong !!!!!

We are not supposed to be like the other forums ...Haters of other brands !!!

I did order one for my son for Christmas....

LMAO, just having a little bit of fun at the expense of our Harley Brothers :poke:....... :spank:

Bama Bagger
11-15-2013, 03:27 AM
I almost choked up my morning Pop-Tart watching those two videos. :shock: People just have too much time on their hands I guess...but what a novel idea! I LIKE IT! :icon_razz:

Hornblower
11-15-2013, 09:25 AM
I remember when the SoundRacer first came out. As a novelty, this seemed like a fun idea but the sound is pretty "artificial" and, on a car, I much prefer the sound of a real performance engine. My tuned VW GTI with aftermarket exhaust sounds just right :020:

Actually, I never considered using one of these on a bike. If they do offer one with the V-Twin sound, that could be a lot of fun :motorcycle2:

4DI2D
11-15-2013, 01:33 PM
88" twin Cam with Andrews, Cobras, Power Commander and tweaks.
Bad to the bone . . set off car alarms on a whole city block, pissed off the clowns who thought they could keep me from passing them etc., etc.
Sold the Harley, bought the F6B and now I leave the Hogs at the trough.
And I wouldn't go back for anything. :moon: