PDA

View Full Version : NEW F6B Spare wheel on E-Bay

Phantom
11-15-2013, 09:12 PM
:ebay:

For someone that wants a spare ....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Honda-Goldwing-GL1800-F6B-rear-wheel-and-tire-NEW-/171170869755?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27da9431fb&vxp=mtr

hiflyer
11-15-2013, 11:19 PM
Not any more, I just bought it, it came with a new tire too!

bobbyf6b
11-15-2013, 11:27 PM
Damn, that was in Phoenix too. :icon_frown:

Mustangjake
11-16-2013, 12:08 AM
He has a silver 1 left also new.

Phantom
11-16-2013, 12:13 AM
Not any more, I just bought it, it came with a new tire too!

:congrats: ........ Honda would have charged you OVER $900

http://www.hondapartshouse.com/oemparts/a/hon/5189334df8700229a448c3a7/rear-wheel

Phantom
11-16-2013, 12:19 AM
He has a silver 1 left also new.

Silver ones are readily available,

I have one that I paid $200 with new tire and Zero miles. The black ones are rare, this was the 2nd Black F6B wheel that i have seen in the last 10 months, nice to see that one of our members jumped on it.

knowing that hiflyer got it gets the happy girl excitedhappygirl

dickiedeals
11-16-2013, 08:36 AM
I got the one on ebay prior to this one. Been thinking about buying the rest of the drivetrain and putting it on the self for the future. Though I have a 10 year warranty and pretty sure it will cover such repairs if they occur.........Dickie:iduno:

MichaelG
11-16-2013, 09:20 AM
I got the one on ebay prior to this one. Been thinking about buying the rest of the drivetrain and putting it on the self for the future. Though I have a 10 year warranty and pretty sure it will cover such repairs if they occur.........Dickie:iduno:

Dickie, how did you end up with a 10 year warranty ?.lightning-smilie.

dickiedeals
11-16-2013, 09:33 AM
:old:Sorry I can't count. Got what comes with it and purchased the max extended. Plus the dealer I purchased it from advertises Lifetime engine and Drivetrain to the original owner .But the small print say's you have to allow them to do all the maintenance and repairs in order to get use the warranty.
The reason I purchased it is because I came from a lifetime of HD's and I was programed to the fact that you need the extended warranty for the many repairs.
Dickie, how did you end up with a 10 year warranty ?.lightning-smilie.

MichaelG
11-16-2013, 11:12 AM
:old:Sorry I can't count. Got what comes with it and purchased the max extended. Plus the dealer I purchased it from advertises Lifetime engine and Drivetrain to the original owner .But the small print say's you have to allow them to do all the maintenance and repairs in order to get use the warranty.
The reason I purchased it is because I came from a lifetime of HD's and I was programed to the fact that you need the extended warranty for the many repairs.

So, that means you got the original 3 years, plus an additional 4 years on the Honda warranty program. For a total of 7 years.
That is more like it.

That lifetime warranty on engine and drivetrain...IF you let them do ALL the required maintenance, is a crock. They could easily soak you for thousands of dollars in shop maintenance, and on things that do not need to be done on your bike, but under the guise of required maintenance, and there is a 93.14159 % chance that the vast majority of their customers do not keep that bike past the first 7 years...which were already covered by Honda.

.lightning-smilie.