PDA

View Full Version : I've been taking my F6B for granted......until today.

hiflyer
11-15-2013, 09:18 PM
Went for a spirited ride with a couple of buddies late this afternoon, and they both wanted to ride my bike. The first swap was with a Road King, I forgot how the front end wants to fall into the corners, and how undstable the bike felt trying to keep up. The second was a BMW R1200RT, I just felt cramped. Now I've owned both of these models, and when I was riding them, I thought they were the best. Nothing I've ridden gives me the whole package like the F6B does. Performance, handling, comfortable riding position, and it's........oh, so smoooooooth.

dickiedeals
11-15-2013, 09:29 PM
I agree 100%!:clap2: Rode my cousins Roadking with a 110 ci, C&C heads ,Breather,2into1 pipe Etc,etc. What a Dog and cost way more than my F6B Raced him Biketoberfeast in Daytona. I let him win so he didn't get his ego bruised. Dickie

Steve 0080
11-16-2013, 07:52 AM
Hiflyer..... I used to think the same thing about old girlfriends..... .batman-smiley.

hiflyer
11-16-2013, 09:58 AM
Hiflyer..... I used to think the same thing about old girlfriends..... .batman-smiley.

Funny thing, most of us don't realize we take them for granted.....until they tell us!:iduno:

4DI2D
11-17-2013, 02:02 PM

Really, Steve . . .just how old were your girlfriends???:yikes:

Big Dawg
11-17-2013, 02:08 PM
I used to think the same thing about old girlfriends..... .batman-smiley.
The worst one I ever had was excellent.. You know I'm taking about a motorcycle, right?