PDA

View Full Version : Our Inefficient Government at work

Phantom
11-16-2013, 07:52 PM
:banghead:

It just bogles my mind to think that people foolishly believe that our government can do a better job then the private sector. The government has NO accountability, they are spending our money like it's a popularity contest. I would like to see a REFUND for the $900 million dollars used to create the ACA website that does not work. Experts have said that with $1.5 million they could have created a website, the government decided to out source the work to a Canadian firm that obviously employed retarded IT experts.

:soapbox: Just tired of seeing our debt climbing and the waste that is happening behind our backs. I'll get off my soap box

READ the following article about the IRS and our money ...........

http://www.ibtimes.com/irs-paid-36b-tax-refunds-identity-thieves-down-52b-previous-year-1461698

dickiedeals
11-16-2013, 08:08 PM
:banghead:

It just bogles my mind to think that people foolishly believe that our government can do a better job then the private sector. The government has NO accountability, they are spending our money like it's a popularity contest. I would like to see a REFUND for the $900 million dollars used to create the ACA website that does not work. Experts have said that with $1.5 million they could have created a website, the government decided to out source the work to a Canadian firm that obviously employed retarded IT experts.

:soapbox: Just tired of seeing our debt climbing and the waste that is happening behind our backs. I'll get off my soap box

READ the following article about the IRS and our money ...........

http://www.ibtimes.com/irs-paid-36b-tax-refunds-identity-thieves-down-52b-previous-year-1461698

Its only going to get worse...................Dickie

bobbyf6b
11-16-2013, 11:22 PM
Apparently you've never been to the VA. :banghead: That's how it's gonna be for everyone if socialized healthcare comes to fruition.

Just imagine going to the DMV/MVD for medical care.

Steve 0080
11-17-2013, 12:06 AM
This has now become a waste of effort...the 52% will never vote themselves out of a check... Time to get in the wagon and let the fools who work pull a little harder...