PDA

View Full Version : pics of our road trip to Rally in Cherokee, NC, USA

lloydmoore1
09-08-2018, 06:37 AM
We left home in NB,Canada on 24 September and just got home yesterday.
We never rode 1 interstate..all secondary roads to include the Blue Ridge Parkway start to finish and the Shenandoah National Park Skyline drive.

It was an awesome trip. We meet nothing but friendly people the whole way down and back.

The rally was great and it was really nice to meet all the good people from this forum..thanks for making us feel so welcomed

Rick thanks for the work you put into this to make it happen much appreciated.

Hopefully the link to our Facebook pics works

Lloyd

https://www.facebook.com/michael.r.brostowski/media_set?set=a.10155407161382691&type=3&fb_dtsg_ag=AdwwlEa6gxMv-bGHhmeAzBr_tlSPfRTJLsaokNZqGdbnOQ%3AAdwvB2YAdeXAFc rZHNF1Za0dDArM_6s3nF3LXaap1h16Fw

53driver
09-08-2018, 08:25 AM
Lloyd,
So glad you had a great trip, and I'm sorry I missed you and meeting your brother in Cherokee.
Rick did a great job this year, making both rallies happen.
I'm sorry that I couldn't help him with either.

I was unable to get the FB page to load - said it was unavailable.
I'm sure it has to do with privacy settings, specifically "making it public."

I'll see you next time!
Cheers,
Steve

F6Pilot
09-08-2018, 08:30 AM
Lloyd, glad you guys made it home safely. It was certainly a pleasure to meet our Canuck brothers and enjoy time out on the roads. Looking forward to next time.

GaTeach
09-08-2018, 08:46 AM
I was kind of concerned about Canadian men...being your prime minister wears fake eyebrows...

Y’all are the real deal. I loved hanging out with you. (Even though I never understood a thing any of y’all said)

Thanks for sharing your adventure.

Navvet
09-08-2018, 09:06 AM
Great meeting ya'll and I'm glad you let the Captain out for some fresh air ....

wjduke
09-08-2018, 09:42 AM
Teach is back again!

Allen Framen
09-08-2018, 01:48 PM
Lloyd, thanks for sharing the photos with your (former) fellow Colonials. And thanks for coming south.

allen

GaTeach
09-08-2018, 01:53 PM
Teach is back again!

Lol maybe I can stay awhile this time!

F6Pilot
09-08-2018, 02:39 PM
Eh, Teach is like a bad habit...she just keeps coming back. Give her time....:stirthepot:

lloydmoore1
09-08-2018, 03:19 PM
Lloyd,
So glad you had a great trip, and I'm sorry I missed you and meeting your brother in Cherokee.
Rick did a great job this year, making both rallies happen.
I'm sorry that I couldn't help him with either.

I was unable to get the FB page to load - said it was unavailable.
I'm sure it has to do with privacy settings, specifically "making it public."

I'll see you next time!
Cheers,
Steve

Thanks for the info Steve, hopefully you can see them now.
look forward to seeing you next time

Lloyd

lloydmoore1
09-08-2018, 03:22 PM
Lol maybe I can stay awhile this time!

Hahahah I'm going to be optimistic but try your best to hang around this time but don't change cause you are a special person who we all enjoy having around!

lloydmoore1
09-08-2018, 03:25 PM
Lloyd, thanks for sharing the photos with your (former) fellow Colonials. And thanks for coming south.

allen

He is a keeper..enjoyed talking with the Navy able seaman

lloydmoore1
09-08-2018, 03:26 PM
Lloyd, glad you guys made it home safely. It was certainly a pleasure to meet our Canuck brothers and enjoy time out on the roads. Looking forward to next time.

Thanks for winding Bill up on the ride with the flashing of your lights..fun times..see you next time.

GaTeach
09-08-2018, 03:41 PM
Eh, Teach is like a bad habit...she just keeps coming back. Give her time....:stirthepot:

What happens in the Taco Bell drive through on the res on a Friday night stays in the Taco Bell drive through on the res on a Friday night.

GaTeach
09-08-2018, 03:43 PM
Hahahah I'm going to be optimistic but try your best to hang around this time but don't change cause you are a special person who we all enjoy having around!

Yes! So enjoyed getting to ride with you again and to meet those whirlwinds that roll with you. Lol. I’ll bet you need a nap after this trip.

GaTeach
09-08-2018, 03:44 PM
Thanks for winding Bill up on the ride with the flashing of your lights..fun times..see you next time.

Not really sure how you can blame someone for “winding Bill up.” You said he’d been that way since he was two.

Navvet
09-08-2018, 03:48 PM
He is a keeper..enjoyed talking with the Navy able seaman

Who are you calling "able" ???

GaTeach
09-26-2018, 06:57 PM
Who are you calling "able" ???

I got the patch. Thanks y’all. It’s going on my vest. Soon. :)

Bpmoore
09-29-2018, 06:24 PM
Lloyd didn’t mind winding me up when we were growing up lol. Got me in trouble.