PDA

View Full Version : What is this ? Name the manufacturer

Phantom
11-17-2013, 10:46 PM

'Iwant'

MichaelG
11-18-2013, 12:33 AM
I would like to see the front end, the nose, and the grill, but I "think" it is a Bugatti. Okay, I am wrong, what is it?

Pedro66
11-18-2013, 02:37 AM
I would like to see the front end, the nose, and the grill, but I "think" it is a Bugatti. Okay, I am wrong, what is it?

I would be there with you but they love that EB on the rear and its not there the badge looks round the car side looks Corvette or Porsche but would not be surprised if its a US mark concept

Phantom
11-18-2013, 03:15 AM
top-secret; before I post the frontal view,

Here is a hint .... take a look at the door handle

Could this be the resurrection of the DMC ???? or not ? :3gears:

unsub
11-18-2013, 06:30 AM
top-secret; before I post the frontal view,

Here is a hint .... take a look at the door handle

Could this be the resurrection of the DMC ???? or not ? :3gears:

Delorean

Horseman
11-18-2013, 08:31 AM
Vision Grand Turismo concept car by Mercedes Benz/ AMG.:icon_biggrin:

Phantom
11-18-2013, 10:22 AM
Vision Grand Turismo concept car by Mercedes Benz/ AMG.:icon_biggrin:

:biggthumpup:

The AMG Vision GT has 577 horsepower and 590 pound-feet of torque courtesy of an AMG V8 mounted well behind the front axle for ideal weight distribution - a front-mid layout. The chassis is composed of an aluminum spaceframe with components in carbon fiber, which helps the big GT keep its weight down to 3,053 pounds.

The front-engine, rear-wheel-drive Mercedes features classic GT proportions with modern details, such as the LED radiator grille and a muscular body that looks stretched over the bulging fenders. Like the old 300 SL and the new AMG SLS, the Vision GT also has Gullwing doors. "The design of this concept car reflects to extreme effect the perfect symbiosis between emotional, sensuous contours and intelligently presented high tech," says Gorden Wagener, vice president of design at Daimler AG.

4DI2D
11-18-2013, 12:40 PM
.Who said that?
It won't happen during this century.

Bama Bagger
11-20-2013, 01:32 AM
Darn, where's that drool rag when I need it?!