PDA

View Full Version : New Bike...and a Happy Birthday

MichaelG
11-19-2013, 06:39 PM
A little birdie told me..........

That someone on this forum is picking up their NEW Honda F6B bike...a Black Deluxe model...on Thursday.

So, everyone on this forum needs to ride out to South Bound Honda in Lakewood, WA. (that is Washington) to meet and greet the newest bike owner, and we will be having lunch at the local Hooters, and the meal is on me. Everyone is invited. Yes, even Dickie.

I also heard from the same little birdie...............

That someone else is having a BIRTHDAY today, and has just turned 53 years young, which is probably the median age of all the members of this forum.
And I hear that the BIRTHDAY biy will probably be at the local Hooters for his free lunch, so....as stated above...everybody is invited to show up this Thursday at the Hooters in Tacoma, WA. (again, Dickie, WA stands for Washington, and yes you asre invited)

BTW, the birthday boy is Kevin (KJELDERS) on the forum. :rock:

Happy Birdie Day to You.......Happy Birdie Day to YOU.......HAPPY BIRDIE DAY YOUNG MAN KEVIN........Happy Birdie Day to YOU ! :041:

:occasion13::wav::occasion13::wav::occasion13::wav ::occasion13:

F6BPDX
11-19-2013, 07:13 PM
Happy Birthday Kevin. :cheers:

Talldude
11-19-2013, 07:14 PM
Hey Miles, sounds good. I will be there! What time?

dickiedeals
11-19-2013, 07:19 PM
Happy Birthday Kevin

dickiedeals
11-19-2013, 07:20 PM
A little birdie told me..........

That someone on this forum is picking up their NEW Honda F6B bike...a Black Deluxe model...on Thursday.

So, everyone on this forum needs to ride out to South Bound Honda in Lakewood, WA. (that is Washington) to meet and greet the newest bike owner, and we will be having lunch at the local Hooters, and the meal is on me. Everyone is invited. Yes, even Dickie.

I also heard from the same little birdie...............

That someone else is having a BIRTHDAY today, and has just turned 53 years young, which is probably the median age of all the members of this forum.
And I hear that the BIRTHDAY biy will probably be at the local Hooters for his free lunch, so....as stated above...everybody is invited to show up this Thursday at the Hooters in Tacoma, WA. (again, Dickie, WA stands for Washington, and yes you asre invited)

BTW, the birthday boy is Kevin (KJELDERS) on the forum. :rock:

Happy Birdie Day to You.......Happy Birdie Day to YOU.......HAPPY BIRDIE DAY YOUNG MAN KEVIN........Happy Birdie Day to YOU ! :041:

:occasion13::wav::occasion13::wav::occasion13::wav ::occasion13:

Washington? Is that where George Lived? a little far north for me this time of year........Dickie

RT59
11-19-2013, 07:21 PM
Congratulations on the great new bike... Happy Birthday Kevin... And safe travels for all who ride to WA to enjoy Hooters!

kjelders
11-19-2013, 07:56 PM
Wow....thanks everyone! That little birdie can't keep a secret to well eh? :icon_lol::icon_lol:

MichaelG
11-19-2013, 08:29 PM
Hey Miles, sounds good. I will be there! What time?

Well, I have to meet this new guy at South Bound Honda at 11:00 am, to pick up his new bike (ha ha ha ha ha), so maybe we can go to lunch at Noon.

A Nooner at Hooters.:041:

Talldude
11-19-2013, 09:32 PM
Well, I have to meet this new guy at South Bound Honda at 11:00 am, to pick up his new bike (ha ha ha ha ha), so maybe we can go to lunch at Noon.

A Nooner at Hooters.:041:

:shhh: