PDA

View Full Version : Another New Guy from Fla...

FlaMike
11-19-2013, 07:30 PM
Been all over the F6B since it was released and knew it would be my next bike. Had an 1800 Wing in 04 but it just wasn't for me. But F6B was the only Honda to catch my eye since the Valk (had 2).In fact helped my local dealer find MP3Pete and Jimmy at TorqMasters for stuff for his personal F6B.
Anyhow, I had no intention of buying one just yet as I had just gotten a new bike (Victory) in Dec. My dealer friend calls me up to tell me he's got a Black Deluxe w/ a bunch of extras that a guy traded in after owning it a couple of months and 970mi. And I'm like "damn".

So I pick up my new to me F6B on Sat. I'm jazzed.

I know, I know, where are the Pics? Soon

dickiedeals
11-19-2013, 07:38 PM
Welcome to the F6B. Its a fantastic machine. This forum is good too. Great bunch of Guys. Where bouts in Florida?.......Dickie

Rikrok
11-19-2013, 07:56 PM
I'm just up the road off from SR70. Let's hook up for a ride.

Rick

Mustangjake
11-19-2013, 08:03 PM
Very cool it a awesome bike but I miss the trunk some times

MichaelG
11-19-2013, 08:27 PM
Welcome to the F6B. Its a fantastic machine. This forum is good too. Great bunch of Guys. Where bouts in Florida?.......Dickie

Dickie, I am 3000 miles away from him, and I can tell he lives in Sarasota, Florida. How come you didn't know that ? :nono:

FlaMike
11-19-2013, 08:38 PM
Dickie, I am 3000 miles away from him, and I can tell he lives in Sarasota, Florida. How come you didn't know that ? :nono:

I thought about saying that, But I didn't want to be a smart ass new guy. Thanks Miles

firetech
11-19-2013, 08:46 PM
Welcome and congrats from north of the Skyway!!!

Phantom
11-19-2013, 08:49 PM

:lolup: funnychit. Dickie, can you feel the love :nutkick: we still love ya :icon_razz::yes: ……. FlaMike, congrats on your new acquisition!

dickiedeals
11-19-2013, 09:05 PM

Perhaps because I didn't read the word Sarasota in his first post. .....Dickie

dickiedeals
11-19-2013, 09:11 PM
:f2::f2::f2::f2: I was going to ask Miles if he wanted to see my wifes Miniture ASS but changed my mind

:lolup: funnychit. Dickie, can you feel the love :nutkick: we still love ya :icon_razz::yes: ……. FlaMike, congrats on your new acquisition!

Phantom
11-19-2013, 09:15 PM
:f2::f2::f2::f2: I was going to ask Miles if he wanted to see my wifes Miniture ASS but changed my mind

SHOW IT !!!!!!!!!!!! don't be selfish, share it :postpics:

dickiedeals
11-19-2013, 09:23 PM
SHOW IT !!!!!!!!!!!! don't be selfish, share it :postpics:

I know how Miles is into Goats and such. My wife has a Miniture Ass named Picaso. he is 3 Feet tall...... I see how your mind jumped in the gutter. Miles must be busy, otherwise he would have jumped right on it too!..Dickie

Steve 0080
11-19-2013, 09:33 PM
.batman-smiley. now that there is funny.....

Phantom
11-19-2013, 10:01 PM
I see how your mind jumped in the gutter.

I doesn't make me a bad person, does it? :icon_mrgreen: Nuttin wrong with window shopping as long as i don't break the glass or go inside and try the merchandise :shhh:

BigO
11-20-2013, 03:58 PM
Been all over the F6B since it was released and knew it would be my next bike. Had an 1800 Wing in 04 but it just wasn't for me. But F6B was the only Honda to catch my eye since the Valk (had 2).In fact helped my local dealer find MP3Pete and Jimmy at TorqMasters for stuff for his personal F6B.
Anyhow, I had no intention of buying one just yet as I had just gotten a new bike (Victory) in Dec. My dealer friend calls me up to tell me he's got a Black Deluxe w/ a bunch of extras that a guy traded in after owning it a couple of months and 970mi. And I'm like "damn".

So I pick up my new to me F6B on Sat. I'm jazzed.

I know, I know, where are the Pics? Soon

Congrat's, I also live in Sarasota, just down the road from your dealer friend.

MichaelG
11-20-2013, 04:27 PM
I know how Miles is into Goats and such. My wife has a Miniture Ass named Picaso. he is 3 Feet tall...... I see how your mind jumped in the gutter. Miles must be busy, otherwise he would have jumped right on it too!..Dickie

Dickie, first...I am not INTO goats. I really like my goats and our Llamas and our Alpacas...but I am not INTO them, as in beastiality.
Second, that is rather personal that you tell us that your wife has a miniature ass, and that she named her ass Piccaso. :icon_laugh:

If your wife...and yourself..are into naming each others' body parts, that is fine, but not wise to share on a forum.:yikes:

dickiedeals
11-20-2013, 06:49 PM
Dickie, first...I am not INTO goats. I really like my goats and our Llamas and our Alpacas...but I am not INTO them, as in beastiality.
Second, that is rather personal that you tell us that your wife has a miniature ass, and that she named her ass Piccaso. :icon_laugh:

If your wife...and yourself..are into naming each others' body parts, that is fine, but not wise to share on a forum.:yikes:
Can you spell Gutter. Piccaso is a living breathing four legged Hee Haw hay eating machine.

Phantom
11-20-2013, 07:07 PM
Hey, I'll admit that I have a few friends who I truly call "JackAsses", we all get along, harass each other and at this point in our lives we don't sweat the small stuff, the name are in good natured banter, looking forward to Dickie buying the first round of drinks at the 2014 Rally, Thanks Dickie :biggthumpup:

Disclosure .... yes my mind does tend to go into the gutter from time to time, I like the gutter once in a while :shock:

FlaMike
11-20-2013, 07:32 PM
Congrat's, I also live in Sarasota, just down the road from your dealer friend.

Hey Big O, do you hang out @ Precision? You"ll know me when you see me. Me and the bike will be @ the Highside for lunch on Sat.

dickiedeals
11-20-2013, 11:42 PM
Hey, I'll admit that I have a few friends who I truly call "JackAsses", we all get along, harass each other and at this point in our lives we don't sweat the small stuff, the name are in good natured banter, looking forward to Dickie buying the first round of drinks at the 2014 Rally, Thanks Dickie :biggthumpup:

Disclosure .... yes my mind does tend to go into the gutter from time to time, I like the gutter once in a while :shock:

Its all good. I love you all......Dickie:shake2:

BigO
11-21-2013, 02:40 AM
Hey Big O, do you hang out @ Precision? You"ll know me when you see me. Me and the bike will be @ the Highside for lunch on Sat.

That would be me. I'll see you there, this sat @Precision.